Nomad

What is the best game yet?

Halo 3 or Call of Duty 4?

• 447 Replies
goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

I have played only Halo, so I think that I should buy Call of Duty 4, seems to be a great game.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I think Halo 3, but CoD4 is quite good

Spartan0430
Spartan0430
124 posts
Nomad

saddest thread ive ever read.

halo 3 is only good if u got friends to play with! the campaign is short and not all that good... not to mention EASY!

cod 4 is great in everyway! its levels can be challenging, and has great online play!

btw halo 3 is honestly the WORST or SECOND WORST in the series. i would say 2nd best but in my opinion it aint good enough. halo 1 is obviosuly the best of the series.

cod... well all of them are great games! fun online and good to awesome campaigns!

IKEtheMIKE
IKEtheMIKE
1 posts
Nomad

How on earth can you guys think halo is better? COD is much more realistic, and you can go live. The graphics arn't nearly as good in halo, and what you can do with your character/player, is much more limited, such as sprinting, lieing down, throw back grenades etc. With cod you actualy get a taste of what it's like to be in the army. Not to mention sniping in COD is so much cooler.

paddleduesh
paddleduesh
60 posts
Nomad

Call Of Duty 4 because its so much more realistic than Halo 3.

indyguy99
indyguy99
59 posts
Nomad

cod4 just fells right so i give to cod4.

SMITTY117
SMITTY117
8 posts
Nomad

Call of Duty 4 is awesome.I mean come on,when you are playing CoD,its like you are actually in war.Yeah Halo has all of that lasers,grunts,and brutes.But CoD has real things,and the online play is hands down fun.
Call of Duty 4 for me

nhduke12
nhduke12
75 posts
Nomad

halo3 but if is was C.O.d 5 vs. halo 3 it would by C.O.D 5

jamz92
jamz92
56 posts
Nomad

Call of Duty 4 will always beat Halo 3. Realistic modern warfare vs Futuristic never going to happen warfare. CoD wins

gir247
gir247
53 posts
Nomad

Cod4 no dout graphics are better and the online play is to. Maps are better to. Only contest is that i like the storyline of halo 3 better.

aeat123
aeat123
10 posts
Nomad

Call of Duty 4 wins hands down

tomthesniper
tomthesniper
309 posts
Nomad

I guess it is all a matter of taste. If you are into arcade style shooters, then halo is your buy. If you enjoy realism, then COD 4 is top dog. Both are excellent games, but COD4 edges out because of its replay value and popular online play. And yes i am new to the site. I have live for any requesters, the name is xTFx Sn1p3r (this is exactly how it is spelled.)

RaptorJesus
RaptorJesus
29 posts
Nomad

im on halo's side. its been my favorite game ever since it first came out for the origional xbox. ive played CoD4 once or twice, but i still favored halo3. if i happen to get my hands on Cod5 or CoD4-2, then id be a CoD gamer all the way.

tomthesniper
tomthesniper
309 posts
Nomad

Whoa hold on. Counter-strike was amazing and why do you have to criticize people who enjoy playing COD4. Do you have a problem with people being different?

yael1018
yael1018
14 posts
Nomad

halo online better cod good when not online

Showing 421-435 of 447