Nomad

What is the best game yet?

Halo 3 or Call of Duty 4?

• 447 Replies
Hakasobe
Hakasobe
14 posts
Nomad

Both of these games are specal in thier own way and comparing them is next to stupid. Call of duty three has exceptionally higher graphical detail, amazing physics, yet it is not as creative as halo 3. Each game has its ups and downs.

Hakasobe
Hakasobe
14 posts
Nomad

On another note, the online play differs substantially, in Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, multiplayer is close packed and you are in a constant firefight, it is highly realistic and you can only live a few shots (which i love to bits). on halo 3, you have quiet gaps, and you are not constantly fighting, yet the battle is more creative as in you can use vehichles. in Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare i am very skilled at multiplayer. I am capable of actually surprising a person with a shotgun by charging and knifing them... good times... good times...

SPARTAN035
SPARTAN035
6 posts
Nomad

I have never played COD4 i want to but havent so i have to vote halo 3 it has a great story line

Lil_Shoe
Lil_Shoe
81 posts
Nomad

They are both great games.

Cam
Cam
28 posts
Nomad

Halo 3. A very massive and great online play community. Also, the Halo story-line is much more interesting, although the CD4 one is pretty cool too.

unknown1
unknown1
2 posts
Nomad

COD4

SeoMX
SeoMX
89 posts
Nomad

Call of Duty 4!!!!!

supermonkeyone
supermonkeyone
19 posts
Nomad

Both im not sure lol.

andy186
andy186
3 posts
Nomad

Halo is noob friendly ie you cna get hit 3000 times and not die CoD you get owned in a couple of shots

Oersonally CoD But If I could I would play both as they are different I was gonna get an xbox for just Halo 3 and ps3 for everything else but couldn't afford both.

Also everyone at school has an xbox so I can't play CoD with them because I have a ps3 but ye they are both different I like the perks system in CoD though most people here are just fanboys who havn't actually played both games like the people saying Halo has better graphics

james09
james09
19 posts
Nomad

halo 3 big time bacause i have halo 1,2 and 3 and it takes call of duty off the chart

james09
james09
19 posts
Nomad

smoking halo3 is impossible

james09
james09
19 posts
Nomad

yo halo3 rocks so bad it made cod4 fall down to worst

james09
james09
19 posts
Nomad

im here to tell that halo is the best im telling you buy it

james09
james09
19 posts
Nomad

favorite game on the computer is classroom 3

ikillnerds
ikillnerds
256 posts
Nomad

why dose everyone talk about "halo 3 or call of duty 4" ???????? i think call of duty4 is but .... stop talkin about halo 3 and call of duty 4!!! this is the 5th one yet!

Showing 46-60 of 447