james09
19 posts
Nomad

be the best halo 3 hahahahhahahahah

james09
james09
19 posts
Nomad

for people looking at this buy halo3 i now you cant run thats why i put viruses in you computers jokine buy halo pleaese

TMNTWIGY
TMNTWIGY
79 posts
Nomad

Halo 3 wins hands down

Wolfman
Wolfman
154 posts
Nomad

Halo 3 is the best.

warmech711
warmech711
89 posts
Nomad

yeah, i like halo3 better cuz of the storyline and how the gameplay is different than all the other types of first person shooting games out there, COD4 is just another onna those modern warfare "fighting terrorist/nazi/jap/whatever, well you get my point, it gets repetitive when theres so many games based on 1 thing like if it focuses on civil war ect. halo is just out of the ordinary

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

well more land in COD4 and a lot of choices so i cant decide because halo 3 is fun and so is COD4 so i dont now

muffinman08
muffinman08
524 posts
Nomad

cod4 has gr8 story and online play but then again so dose halo. thing is though cod has got beter graphics and the fact that you can unlock better guns at higher lvls keeps ya going and to get promotions its down to how much u kill not how gud your team is

muffinman08
muffinman08
524 posts
Nomad

to be honest i play cod4 more cos all my freinds play on it and im gr8 at it im on 1st prestige with blue tiger camo on ma mp5 lvl 17. most of ma mates are like 2nd prestige lvl 30

army_boy
army_boy
54 posts
Nomad

call of duty 4 with out a doubt

UberOwn
UberOwn
25 posts
Nomad

Call of Duty 4 all the way cause lets face h3 is dying it had like 10 mil players during the first month but after that its hardly had 1 and cod you dont get screwed if your team blows plus you got more to strive for in cod not just ur rank like in halo.

TMNTWIGY
TMNTWIGY
79 posts
Nomad

Halo 3 all the way

james09
james09
19 posts
Nomad

yes the best choice is halo yo

james09
james09