Nomad

What is the best game yet?

Halo 3 or Call of Duty 4?

• 447 Replies
nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

HALO3=crappy, and all the same. God its repetitive, similar. Except you know i guess throwing in a cpl new weapons and grenades each game makes it so amazing. Of course COD4 wins hands down, without any compitition from Halo3... lol and btw halo WAS amazing when it first came out. And now its the same. My friend was dispointed when he bought it when it first came out. It was the SAME...

Salmanius
Salmanius
277 posts
Peasant

I have played both games a large amount. (Colonel on Halo)(early 3rd prestique on COD4) And i have got to say that i like Cod4 much better for online play. It has less lag and faster matchmaking. I also love the leveling system and the customizablity of your weapons and classes.

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

COD4, all the halo's are the same and just get too many noobs on Halo.
COD4 is not hard to be good at and you can prestige when you get to the highest level unlike halo.

oocerealoo
oocerealoo
105 posts
Nomad

there both really great

ngfan14
ngfan14
870 posts
Shepherd

I like Call of Duty 4 better. Halo 3 isn't as fun to play online.

Fezz_Head
Fezz_Head
2 posts
Nomad

COD4 is so much better.

porkmaster
porkmaster
9 posts
Nomad

halo 3 win im not saying i hate COD4

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

I love COD4 but halo is fun but it gets way boring

jokerlord44
jokerlord44
18 posts
Nomad

COD4, because its more realistic, i hate wasting 2 clips of ammo on one person in Halo 3

Karoc
Karoc
433 posts
Nomad

Halo 3 and Gears of War 1 and 2 are the best games !

einsi39
einsi39
45 posts
Nomad

I say totaly call of dutu 4

Olig_the_Axe
Olig_the_Axe
41 posts
Nomad

call of duty 4

AdMan
AdMan
27 posts
Nomad

I really enjoyed Halo3's campaign, playing it with my friends, but it was too short.. and easy, even on legendary but there was no replay value in it.. apart from to collect the skulls, which i did. Then the online was fun while it lasted then just got annoying and boring.

Cod4 is a very good game, first time i played i did the campaign on veteran, was really challeneging but a good level so its not too hard. I completed it in 3/4 days. The online was really good and i love the pace of it but sometimes really pisses me off when i die when i spawn or have a really crappy team. I still play it, only cos my friends do..

So all in all i prefer COD4 :P

alliornm
alliornm
16 posts
Nomad

cod4 rules i have never played halo 3

PKza
PKza
57 posts
Nomad

Call of DUTY is just awesome

HALO is cool