XxPens87xX
79 posts
Nomad

call or duty because halo 3 was terrible

rekon76
rekon76
1 posts
Nomad

halo 3 is the best call of duty is good though for halo 3 im up for any challenge and am looking for an MLG team message me for either

Gamertag: rekon67

nokane4u
nokane4u
1 posts
Nomad

Halo3 is the best

KnightRider321
KnightRider321
33 posts
Nomad

100 percent halo its sssssssssuuuuuuuuupppppppppeeeeeeerrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CaptainDJ
CaptainDJ
23 posts
Nomad

Halo 3 and Call of Duty 4 are both good, But I prefer Call of Duty 4 Because it is more Realistic, and I just have more fun with the game modes. Halo 3 is the Same as Halo 2 but with added Stuff. I am still disapointed with Halo 3's Story line.

Hovercraft10
Hovercraft10
2 posts
Nomad

call of duty 4!!!

jubjub1992
jubjub1992
8 posts
Nomad

call 4

indianaford
indianaford
10 posts
Nomad

They are both good, but Call of Duty 4 has better graphics and gameplay. Other than that, they're pretty even, in my opinion.

duffle_bag234
duffle_bag234
1 posts
Nomad

halo 3 totally

rien
rien
9 posts
Nomad

Call of Duty 4

fronation
fronation
121 posts
Nomad

1000000000000%%% halo 3!!!!!!

fronation
fronation
121 posts
Nomad

yh halo is also better online but i prefare COD story line but the game is way to short i completed it in 2 days

drsexypepper
drsexypepper
85 posts
Nomad

halo 3 has a lot better history with its story line, which is original as opposed to COD that uses real history. also, halo has a lot better online, along with different game formats like forge.

The_Mighty_One12345
The_Mighty_One12345
1 posts
Nomad

No way guys Call of duty 4 all the way hands-down because more people probably play call of duty 4 plus you can make your own clan and name it whatever you want it to be with your friends online and you can't do that with Halo And the best thing about of call of duty 4 is that you get more Firepower if you rank up

Showing 271-285 of 447