ForumsForum GamesDestroy the enemy

1649 282956
destinydude
destinydude
2,052 posts
Nomad

This is like those w destroy the wall and mystery box game.I will make an enemy and you can cause damage.Please be real things and no nukes or atom bombs.

Heres the first enemy:

Amy the Tank!
Hp:1000
Immune to:None
Protection:None

http://sherrychandler.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/pink_tank.jpg

• 1,649 Replies
obscuredemon
obscuredemon
1,426 posts
Nomad

Yay! Tell her I'm summoning...

Army B!!!!

100 Dragons, 100 Giant Spiders, 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 swarming army ants whose only wish in life is to kill max.

fractalman
fractalman
636 posts
Nomad

er...then i guess merlins attack opened a portal through time+space leading to any of my attempts to defeat all 228 waves of the final level of GC0. I attempt to lure the asura and their trolls into this portal. If I succeed, any troll led there will die very swiftly, though I suspect the asura may have a resistance to my gems I've never encountered before, possibly even ignoring my gems entirely.

I do not attack max directly this turn; I'm busy managing my gems.

...as for pics of merlin, I'd personally get a screenshot from merlins revenge, but this computer doesn't have shockwave.

Kung_Fu_Action_Jesus
Kung_Fu_Action_Jesus
47 posts
Nomad

I band together heavily diseased but still well enough to fight armies and command them to attack you with great powerful force and they are well trained and stealth and when they die they have a disease that no one is immune to and can not be healed in their corpses and the disease spreads among the enemy killing them all... hopefully, but your probably going come up with some excuse otherwise... *sigh*

juinor23
juinor23
33 posts
Nomad

hi i love this website

hobgoblin3
hobgoblin3
455 posts
Nomad

I attack with an army of thousands of grater brothers
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/witcher/images/4/4c/Bestiary_Greater_brother_full.png

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

I put hundreds of thousands of trip mines one in the side of another
a 10-mile distance of where max is currently deforestating.

123jordi9
123jordi9
76 posts
Nomad

i snipe him in teh eye

R4000
R4000
1,245 posts
Nomad

I kill the enemy. All done. Next enemy!

123jordi9
123jordi9
76 posts
Nomad

lol kinda simple tho XD

supercoo222
supercoo222
1,270 posts
Nomad

Max the Mega Monster
Max: 17,100HP
Description: Stick with medieval themed ways to attack
Protection: Lightning rod, army of magical Asura who make Mideval golems
an Asura (they are small but have magic)
Weakness: if you play Guild wars you can guess what the weakness of the army protecting him is, or try and discover it on your own.
Immunities: none yet
Obscure: are you sure, otherwise 300 damage
Frac: you weaken the protection
kung fu: the disease spreads amongsts your own army, max and them move away before itis too late.
Hob: what are those from, 200 damage.
nilo: stick with mideval
jord: with a crossbow, you deal no damage he is wearing pretty blue contact lenses.
guth: stick to mideval

Kung_Fu_Action_Jesus
Kung_Fu_Action_Jesus
47 posts
Nomad

Wow. The point was they have the disease in them but they are unaffected because of their training and Max and his people wouldn't know to move away because they weren't exactly advertising that they had it (the disease) on them and how come the army itself didn't do any damage at all before they died.

fractalman
fractalman
636 posts
Nomad

My mana fully stocked thanks to the asura, I am able to quickly create and supergem a grade 14 prismatic gem to 100,000 damage (at least in terms of gemcraft numbers), and use that to ward off any of its guards still foolish enough to attack me-as well as briefly stunning the monster itself. I then bind the gem to the skin of the monster-according to the advice in '1001 different ways to use gems to kill monsters' (My favorite wizardry book)-where the gem corrodes the thick skin for a while (purple and poison together), before detonating itself.

For good measure, I stuck a poisoned, runite spear into the monster while it was stunned.

123jordi9
123jordi9
76 posts
Nomad

i use excalibur and build a tower to stab his heart

supercoo222
supercoo222
1,270 posts
Nomad

Max the Mega Monster
Max: 16,400HP
Description: Stick with medieval themed ways to attack
Protection: Lightning rod, army of magical Asura who make Mideval golems
an Asura (they are small but have magic)
Weakness: if you play Guild wars you can guess what the weakness of the army protecting him is, or try and discover it on your own.
Immunities: none yet

Kung_Fu_Action_Jesus: maybe max and his army are train to be immune to the disease?
frac: um, looks like a lot of planning was involved, but the asura planned too using their gems to pwn it up too! you dealt 400 damage so that you now feel better.
jord: your tower is taken down!
guthex: 300 damage

hobgoblin3
hobgoblin3
455 posts
Nomad

The forest he attacked is brought too life and is pissed, they attack max and his army, and also imobolize max for 3 turns

Showing 571-585 of 1649