ForumsForum GamesDestroy the enemy

1649 282951
destinydude
destinydude
2,052 posts
Nomad

This is like those w destroy the wall and mystery box game.I will make an enemy and you can cause damage.Please be real things and no nukes or atom bombs.

Heres the first enemy:

Amy the Tank!
Hp:1000
Immune to:None
Protection:None

http://sherrychandler.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/pink_tank.jpg

• 1,649 Replies
Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

I fly with a b-52 bomber filled with normal explosives, i go to full speed, i jump out using the parachute and let the bomber ram onto max the mega monster with full speed and blow.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

I DO NOT like medieval thingys(that is why i chose the b-52).

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

OH and i also use the buddy's trebuchet, i fire myself onto max the mega monster's head stabbing him with a knife in his eye.(Even if i don't like medieval thingys this must do him some damage).

obscuredemon
obscuredemon
1,426 posts
Nomad

I first kill all the cattle I can find, then stack it in a big pile. I fill the corpses with iron spikes, coated in deadly nightshade and wasp eggs. When Max smells the delicous feast, he comes and eats them all up. The iron spikes rip apart his throat and stomach, gouging at his wital organs. The deadly nightshade poisons him and the wasp eggs hatch in his stomach. They sting they're way out, doing massive damage to Max's organ's again. The poisoned Max smashes to the floor, and I charge up with King Arthur and all the knights of the round table, and hack his head off. We rescue the ghost girl from his stomach, and her and I ride off into the sunset...

123jordi9
123jordi9
76 posts
Nomad

i get 50 catapults to launch flamin boulders at max then reload with 3 archers each and launch them through the ssmoke firing voley after volley of arrows and then kamikazee down max's throat stabbing poison tippped arrowx into his throat and heart

hobgoblin3
hobgoblin3
455 posts
Nomad

I use a golem to distract him while setting fire to his feet.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

I use countless men to turn his attention there while i and 10 camouflaged elite commandos skydive onto his shoulders and start hitting his huge neck with all we got[knifes,swords,lightsabers(),grenades etc.]

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

But why did he stopped posting again? =D

supercoo222
supercoo222
1,270 posts
Nomad

Max the Mega Monster
Max: 13,800HP
Description: Max is smart. Stick with medieval themed ways to attack
Protection: Lightning rod, the army has moved on.
Weakness: still needs to be discovered
Immunities: max's immune system is now gaining slight immunities to most poisons.

doombreed: stop the double/ triple posting. but you deal 100 damage
obscure: 500 damage! nice plan! get a room.
jord: 300 damage, but poison will now be less effective on max.
hob: 100 damage, cause he stomps the fire out.
boombreed(again): dont post multiple attacks!

you guys are doing good!

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

OK but i use another attack:

i use 10,000 booby trapped Vickings all in some giant vehicles,holding smelling meat.Max smells it and starts eating the vehicles. Then i explode the booby trapped vickings remotely.

PS: Why do you stop posting for some time and then start again? :]

hobgoblin3
hobgoblin3
455 posts
Nomad

I use the trbuches to launch suicide bombers, when they explode 100 of them appear in front of max an explode.

supercoo222
supercoo222
1,270 posts
Nomad

Max the Mega Monster
Max: 13,500HP
Immunities: max's immune system is now gaining slight immunities to most poisons.

doom: max has already eaten enough (trees)
hob: so a chain? umm 300 damage but I don't know how it would work.

fractalman
fractalman
636 posts
Nomad

I start ought by casting "temporary intelligence boost" (made it up) on max, untill he is smart enough to understand language; specifically, mathmatics. I tell him to compute the moser, 20000 digits of pie, and ackerman'sfunction(12,23). Then, just before he realizes i'm trying to distract him (but before he stops computing), the intelligence boost spell begins to wear off (he's still computing here...), so I swing my runite picaxe, runite scimitar, and runite warhammer at him. Before he's fully to normal, I start running, and shoot adamant arrows at him while I run.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

I use a glider to stay in the air (a steady glider) and in safe distance while i throw spears to max's head. One of the spears stab the other eye.

supercoo222
supercoo222
1,270 posts
Nomad

Max the Mega Monster
Max: 13,300HP

frac: Stop playing runescape, seriously! but if he was smart and some random person told him top figure out pie, do you think he would be smart enough to do so?
doom: you don't have that good of an arm, otherwise he blocks it
guth: sorry i missed it, you deal 200 apology damage

Showing 601-615 of 1649