ForumsForum GamesDestroy the enemy

1649 282906
destinydude
destinydude
2,052 posts
Nomad

This is like those w destroy the wall and mystery box game.I will make an enemy and you can cause damage.Please be real things and no nukes or atom bombs.

Heres the first enemy:

Amy the Tank!
Hp:1000
Immune to:None
Protection:None

http://sherrychandler.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/pink_tank.jpg

• 1,649 Replies
Remofalius
Remofalius
480 posts
Nomad

What the?!?Only 300???I was hoping for 800 at least!

I attack Will with these guys: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d7/Sentinels.PNG

Zombicator
Zombicator
89 posts
Nomad

I summon Cthulhu, the Old One, from the depths of the ocean! He squishes Will like a bug. He then proceeds to eat the rest of the contestants. Or, if his victims are lucky, he enslaves some of them with his mind powers instead of eating them.

Cthulhu
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
8000 HP
100 HP regeneration/two hours
Squish: 100-500 dmg
Mind Powers: 200 dmg, has a chance of turning the victim into an obedient thrall.
Eat: 100-200 damage, and Cthulhu regenerated the amount of HP eaten from his victim.
Weakness: Can only stay above water as long as the stars are in the right alignment. Loses some power when exposed to the Elder Sign.

123jordi9
123jordi9
76 posts
Nomad

wasn't my fault! the link was too long.

Brooo007
Brooo007
570 posts
Nomad

WILL cant do ANY-THING to stop ANYONES ATTACKS cuse of the AMULETS i gvie EVRYONE amulets

and then i...
sqush him then i burn him then i putherise him then i detoate on him then i use the last huter killer missles on him (reloading) then the drop dops opening and closeing dors sqush him then it shoots him then i trip on a rock and fall hard on him.

Zombicator
Zombicator
89 posts
Nomad

Cthulhu
8000 HP
100 HP regeneration/two hours
Mind Powers: 200 dmg, has a chance of turning the victim into an obedient thrall.
Eat: 100-200 damage, and Cthulhu regenerated the amount of HP eaten from his victim.
Weakness: Can only stay above water as long as the stars are in the right alignment. Loses some power when exposed to the Elder Sign.

Cthulhu already squished Will. Now he's going to squish everyone else.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

i exposed Cthulhu with to the elder sign and throw 1000 poisened swords and 1000 poisened spears at him. before he can what do i summon a giant dragon and the dragon attacks him.

hobgoblin3
hobgoblin3
455 posts
Nomad

Will the lich
Will:24,900 HP
Description: Stick with medieval themed ways to attack. Dont use weapons of Mass destruction and Chuck Norris
Protection:Magical Wards
Weakness:Needs to be discovered
Immunities:Catapults,SHOOP DA WHOOP,Numbers superiors to 1500,fire

Remofalius:500 damage
Jordi:Not the link, but the place
Broo:Will never attacked or stoped, he avoids the damage and change the spells from the amulets
Zombicator:Godzilla and king Kong kill it and the japanese eat it

Zombicator
Zombicator
89 posts
Nomad

Cthulhu
7390 HP
100 HP regeneration/two posts

The Elder Sign makes debuffs Cthulhu with a -10 penalty to all damage for five posts (unstackable). The poisoned swords and spears do 200 damage all together, plus 10 poison damage each post for five posts. The dragon deals 500 damage.

Cthulhu roars and picks up the dragon like a toy, smashing it against the ground. Cthulhu also regenerates some this post.

hobgoblin3: Cthulhu always re-forms (he drains powers from the constellations) so the Japanese would have pieces of him ripping their way out of their stomachs so they can re-form. See how that doesn't really work?

Brooo007
Brooo007
570 posts
Nomad

amulets:uneffected (will cant change condion)
the amulets protect themselfs and who or what there on. They make an aitiwill forsefeild that allso protecks from what will is holding or in his comand and make the atacks unavede adle so that will cant move out of the way or do anything to the atack and the attack is aimed by the person and by the amulet

and that whats it dose so you cant even touch it so i...
sqush him then i burn him then i putherise him then i detoate on him then i use the huter killer missles on him (reloading i used both) then the drop dops opening and closeing dors sqush him then it shoots him then i trip on a rock and fall hard on him.

Remofalius
Remofalius
480 posts
Nomad

I slice him down with this : http://life.halcode.com/wp-content/images/katana.jpg

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

i destroy one star from the constellation. then i summon 10 water dragons and 1000 water wolfs they attacsk him and then i shoot holy water on will (he is a lich and lichs are undead).

Brooo007
Brooo007
570 posts
Nomad

zombicator you moght not have seen brooo's blimp (i got rid of it) it falls os you and that thing and explodes wills still alive and your not alowed to do that

anyway this is what it was

Brooo's blimp
BB:100,000,000 HP
Description: my blimp 1km long (cant join the enemy cuse im contoling it)
Protection:clowds (fire proof)
Weakness: has to be discoverd
Immunities:zombies,bullets,bomb(nukes),attacks from good guys more to be discoverd
Weapons:15 miniguns 3 heat seeker missle lurnchers 6 twin energy guns 2 mine dropers 12 smart rocket lurnchers 8 big huge torpedo lurnchers

so you caant make your own thing to sice i wasnt

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

i get wolverine and hulk to team up on will.(they can team up, i've seen it)

hobgoblin3
hobgoblin3
455 posts
Nomad

Will the lich
Will:22,900 HP
Description: Stick with medieval themed ways to attack. Dont use weapons of Mass destruction and Chuck Norris
Protection:Magical Wards
Weakness:Needs to be discovered
Immunities:Catapults,SHOOP DA WHOOP,Numbers superiors to 1500,fire

Zombicator:He pops
Broo:The amuets are steal and are sended into a black hole, not by will
Remofalius:You made a sword duel with Will, but he wins, 600 damage
Sonic:Now, thats a death duo, 1000 damage
xAyjAy:400 damage

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

i have hulk and wolverine trash will still.

Showing 1006-1020 of 1649