ForumsThe TavernWhats worth fighting for?

54 10297
MrMonkey3
MrMonkey3
495 posts
Nomad

I was wondering what everyone thinks is worth fighting for. I was listening to this song and was wondering. Personally I think defending anyone who cant defend themselves is worth it

• 54 Replies
Milos
Milos
848 posts
Peasant

This video is not available in your country due to copyright restrictions.

Well I couldn't see the video but you are right. Defending the oppressed is justified. Also this subject is a cliche.
Personally I can't think of anything specific to add. Anything that causes emotional reaction with you is worth fighting for.

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

This video is not available in your country due to copyright restrictions.

Same here.
In my opinion is worth fighting for whatever you believe,justice and the freedom of speech. It's good fighting as long as you need to fight, some persons keep fighting even after their victory.
quickshift
quickshift
349 posts
Nomad

Good song, Fighting for what you believe in is what i would and will do

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

I can watch it...where do you guys live?
In my opinion, fight for your life, fight to stay alive XD

Grandslam
Grandslam
144 posts
Nomad

I agree with firetail.

That's pretty much what it means.

rgchristmas
rgchristmas
21 posts
Nomad

To save someone, for your right to freedom, to stop evil.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

To save someone, that someone is yourself.

ligaboy
ligaboy
1,052 posts
Peasant

Fight for what you believe in, or something important in your life.

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

21 Guns - By: Green Day
Anyway fighting for God, Family, etc.

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

You people are just too ******* to know when I'm trolling and when I'm not. Also, Greenday sucks my ****.

Trolling.

I've made alot of none-troll posts.

Seeing that you have one post. Must be an alt.
Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Hmm I can see that. I never said I was a fan of their music. I guess you ar ejust being extra blunt with your answers. However you went of topic and never really answered the post, what's worth dying for. I mean it couldnt hurt to rephrase what you said to something like:

I've made a lot of non-troll posts. Why does everyone think I'm trolling when I'm not. Btw I don't like Green Day at all, they stink.I think ______ is worth dying for.

See in my example post above I didnt just barge in, ignore the topic, call every one a mean name, and then state that I dislike a band in a vulgar manner. I did it more politely.

So you're either very blunt, and not good at being polite or you're trying to troll and or get threads locked.

rgchristmas
rgchristmas
21 posts
Nomad

Definitely agree with Reton8.

SoulHack117
SoulHack117
1,845 posts
Nomad

Eh, What I've found worth fighting for, I would probably get made fun of for. Ah hell with it, this is the internet. I fight to protect others, compared to other people my life is forfeit, I would rather sacrifice myself then to let some one else die, If I had to choose between staying alive, or saving a completely random stranger whom I have never met, I would pick them over myself.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

And here I thought it was "Breaking the Habit" (then again, it is because the one line is stuck in my head)...

Hmm, worth fighting for, worth fighting for... Your self, what you love what you think (just look at '420, he is fighting)...

Somers
Somers
1,532 posts
Nomad

Megan fox

Showing 1-15 of 54