ForumsThe TavernMods Look Here>|Merit Suggestion Thread|<Mods Look Here

9 4521
Blue_A10
Blue_A10
31 posts
Nomad

This is the thread for suggesting merits. If you voted up a comment on a game you can post it here to give it a kinda "super" vote up since more people will see it and might also vote up. Plus a mod might see this and look at it. Post a link to game, say their name, and what time and date if you want to help people find it. Also you could post direct link to page that shows list of comments including the one you suggest but, usually people make bunches of comments a day thus, moving the comment to another page. You can suggest yourself. A merit earning comment has good grammar, length(more than 2 words or a sentence), it explains the game and nothing else like making a comment to say hi to your friend. That's what messenger on your account page is for. Also it must say the games pros(good things) and cons(bad things).

• 9 Replies
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

This should be in the suggestions and help section.

LeBronJames123123
LeBronJames123123
360 posts
Peasant

Yes lil_gangsta_blaze is right and you should have not posted your topic in all caps this will be locked.

Blue_A10
Blue_A10
31 posts
Nomad

Also, a really good merit in length, would be something in the length, explanation, and grammar like the post above and my suggestion by me on Territory WAR (http://armorgames.com/play/279/territory-war) at 9:56pm on 3/30/2008.

Blue_A10
Blue_A10
31 posts
Nomad

Should i redo it in suggestions and help or keep it here? Plus, you responded so fast and what you talking about all caps?

Blue_A10
Blue_A10
31 posts
Nomad

By the way, putting the post on the thread is okay, it helps identify it when they go to page to look but you don't have to. I'm going to try and check this thread everyday. When i do I will follow link look at the comment, decide if i want to up vote it for you, and then post a list of peoples i read and what i decided.

Blue_A10
Blue_A10
31 posts
Nomad

By the way, check out my biography for a link to something funny and this thread, plus I will review each day's suggestions around 6pm central time. I'll start tomorrow.

Blue_A10
Blue_A10
31 posts
Nomad

Here's one i found and up voted it. Its on Territory WAR. Its the one by quicksilver posted at 10:37pm on 3/30/2008. Just follow link to Terr WAR thats above.

Blue_A10
Blue_A10
31 posts
Nomad

Ediie13: I gave your comment a vote up. Congrats and thank you for submitting it to the Merit Suggestion Thread.

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

Sorry, this isn't really an appropriate forum for either a suggestion or a thread to try to vote up comments for merits.
The best thing to do is to use the "Vote Up" button. You might feel as though your merits don't get recognized, but I guarantee you that if you consistently make strong, well thought out comments on games you will get merits.
It's really hard for a moderator (or anyone really) to miss a merit-worthy comment amidst the 50 other spam-ish posts surrounding it.

Showing 1-9 of 9