ForumsGames[necro] PS3/360 Account and Gamertag database (post yours here!)

28 5920
shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

Here is an idea I just thought of... a PS3 account and 360 Gamertag database to have a place where all of AG's gaming accounts are located.

This could be good if you want to add your fellow AG'ers on Xbox Live or the PSN (PlayStation Network).

Here is the current database of accounts.

Please add your's here and hopefully, this will be a good way to be able to connect with people on Armor Games through gaming!

• 28 Replies
pauler94
pauler94
2,514 posts
Nomad

I think it would be a pretty good idea for a mod to keep this thread at the top of the page where the threads like "Mozilla Firefox" and "PS3 vs. Wii vs. Xbox360" are and keep it there. That would be good so everyone can see it and post their online names.

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

True, good idea! I'm not sure a mod would consider it worthy of a sticky yet though.

I'll wait until we have more people (if we get more) to ask though.

bonzzo41791
bonzzo41791
1 posts
Nomad

XBL: SOR Iceman
if anyone has CoD: 4 or WaW, or Rock Band 2/Guitar Hero: Metallica send me a friend request

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

Okay, I added you bonzzo.

So far we have 12 members in the database, awesome!

Drakedurbin
Drakedurbin
200 posts
Nomad

I'm Deathpwnge27 on Xbox Live. I haven't been on in a while and it was only a free trail, but I'm going to get full online again soon. I'm going to be mostly playing Halo 3: ODST and Guitar Hero or Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 if anybody wants to add me. I do check out my profile on www.xboxlive.com in case I got any messages. BTW, I was in a hurry and just put in rndom crap on the info. I'm gonna change it right soon.

atoms12123
atoms12123
56 posts
Nomad

My PSN account is Agold21

Nightfox44
Nightfox44
192 posts
Nomad

my PSN is Tranded_DeDaros...

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

I forgot to mention what games I play, my bad. At any rate, I'm usually on Fallout 3, but you could see me on RE5, GTA IV, Assassin's Creed, Bioshock, Battlefield Bad Company, and even an Indie game called Miner Dig Deep.

Knuckledusty
Knuckledusty
207 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360 : Knuckledusty

You'll catch me either on Rock Band 2 as a drummer most of the time (Expert), or on Rainbow Six Vegas 2 battling terrorists.
Halo 3 sometimes when I guess I'm up to being screamed at by very angry children.

abcize
abcize
144 posts
Nomad

my xbox live gt is: aBCIzE.

i will play any game i can get my hands on.

hitmanvp95
hitmanvp95
1,089 posts
Nomad

my psn id is kirastha
i play little big planet,guitar hero metallica and gta 4

hypoxia
hypoxia
589 posts
Nomad

nice idea - glad to share my ID

rebel5lion (Ps3)