The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsProgramming ForumHow do I start Making a Game.

18 10822
Sassin
Sassin
170 posts
Nomad

okay im new at stuff like this and all my friends are doing it so i would like to try it atleast. I dont need the game to be complicated i just want to start making it ,but i dont know how to do it or where to learn so can anyone help me.

• 18 Replies
kratossparta
kratossparta
15 posts
Nomad

gamemaker which is .gmk but armour game does not allow dat

kratossparta
kratossparta
15 posts
Nomad

how do u get new code?

beech
beech
107 posts
Nomad

two year old post guys LOL

Flash installation: i agree with Darkroot - not only is re-installing it going to be difficult, but also unethical, except perhaps in the context of education.

-----
look at it this way - everyone here just loves to play Flash games right? but it sucks that big bad Adobe charges money for their product so we can't all make them! why those *******s! after all, they only INVENTED the programming language and TOOL (actually a company called MacroMedia did who was later purchased by Adobe), so they shouldn't make any money for it AT ALL! in fact they should give it away to us for FREE!

sarcasmComplete();

if YOU made a game that is the best thing ever, everyone plays/loves/is addicted to it, it's a game/level editor, and everyone starts using it to make the most awesome levels ever, that they are then able to SELL to players all over the world! and make huge profits and get advertising sponsorships, etc. - don't you think that you should be entitled to some of that money from developing the game/editor, that is being used to fund someones college education?

the cost of the FlashIDE product is more than fair (period)

would you complain that you need to buy a hammer to build a house?

rantComplete();

however, there are other open-source tools out there besides the Flash IDE that you can use to create and compile SWF files - they are FlashDevelop and the Flex SDK (Adobe), both are free. and there are others.

Showing 16-18 of 18