Choomog
76 posts
Nomad

HORDE would win cuz alliance are retards and theyre midgets

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

Horde is a bunch of 12-year-old kids who think it's "cool" to be on the "evil" side. Besides, horde doesn't get dwarves. WoW would be so much better if you could choose your alignment, though. I'd play a neutral night elf druid.

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

No Alliance is full of little ten year olds who think its cool be the good guy, and there all like NOOBZORS and they talk g@y like that and n00b and stuff, and they are also like go screw your mom, because there retards.
[b]HORDE NO DOUBT[B]

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Well I'm not some kind of WoW freak or anything near that because I don't even play that game, but just judging from when I haved played it, I will have to go with Alliance because I just thought that they were cooler and my favorite were the Drawfs.

QJiggle
QJiggle
7 posts
Nomad

alliance

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

Divine, you only just proved what I said. You think it's "cool" to be the bad guy? No. Horde is a society based all on war. Look at the difference - the primitive cities of the Horde compared to the gleaming palace of Stormwind. I think the decision is clear.

Bratt02
Bratt02
403 posts
Shepherd

The Horde of course, isn't it obvious? The Horde is all about chaos, you sacrifice your army to win, whatever it takes, man! And the Alliance are bunch of gay. So what if the Paladin could use Holy Light upon the Undead? His only one man, people! Common sense. And so what if the Night Elves use trees? Orcs can brake those into pieces! Yeah! >

TheDarkGypsy
TheDarkGypsy
58 posts
Nomad

I love the Horde but on my server where i used to play, the alliance outnumbered us like 5 to one. I chose the server for the challenge, lol

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

^Ignore that post. He's a troll. People like that do not belong on this or any forum.

Showing 1-15 of 21