The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesCrush the Castle Players Pack - Custom Castles

3823 1014370
joeybetz
joeybetz
107 posts
Shepherd

These levels are for Crush the Castle Players Pack

Post your own killer fortress or try your hand at crushing the castles of others. For users posting their own creations, please consider the following guidelines:

Give your castle a title. This will allow other members to easily reference it in their comments.
Show off your work with a screenshot. A great tool for screenshots and videos is Jing.
Provide a description or hint. If your castle has any notable features or specific tactics make sure to let people know about them.
Don't forget your link. Simply copy the link directly from the Crush the Castle Players Pack editor and paste it in your post.

We had a ton of fun making this game and are really looking forward to seeing what you can do! Who knows, me may even use it in another version of the game.

Note: When posting images please use the image button in the form below and provide the URL to your screen shot. We do not allow raw HTML tags nor do we host images. If you need a place to host your images online consider one of the many photo sharing services.

How to Load a Castle:

Simply click on a shared castle link and you will be directed to the game immediately. The game will then load the castle take you right to the editor. Click Test Castle when it's loaded to try it out. It's just that simple!

How to Save a Castle:

Start up the Build and Share area.
http://cache.armorgames.com/files/images/screenshots/ctc_pp/StartSaving.jpg

Build your castle and click Share when you area ready.
http://cache.armorgames.com/files/images/screenshots/ctc_pp/ClickShare.jpg

Name your castle and click OK.
http://cache.armorgames.com/files/images/screenshots/ctc_pp/NameCastle.jpg

Click COPY to copy the link.
http://cache.armorgames.com/files/images/screenshots/ctc_pp/ClickCopy.jpg

Share the link with everyone you know.

Good luck and happy building!

• 3,823 Replies
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Can you kill the King?

Ha ha ha - use any weapon you want but I guarantee you that you won't get him in the beginning!

You dominoes still fails

castlenovice
castlenovice
853 posts
Nomad

King tree

It's stable, at least on my computer

castlenovice
castlenovice
853 posts
Nomad

re King tree: Destroy it, but try to keep one king alive

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

@castlenovice - Like this?
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4057/4323278284_d70c83ccc9.jpg

And while I was poking around in the shares I found one of my games in two separate places. Look at the difference and they were both the same share name!

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2724/4323278312_3310153552.jpg

I gather the shares are still in beta!

charlesme
charlesme
1,117 posts
Nomad

I know your tired of looking at it, but I (again) tweaked it to where Two captured Kings come together and Sacrifice themselves to hopefully save their families.

A King's Sacrifice

Crossing my fingers

charlesme
charlesme
1,117 posts
Nomad

Has to be played old school, when I play it in the players pack it falls the wrong direction. I hope this works I'm sure its temperamental, just wait for it.

How to build an interesting house:

0~w_i:380,-133.25|w_i:856.3,-141.6|fs_w:358.35,416.7|fs_w:881.7,416.55|fl_i:593,-1575|fs_w:823.3,-168.35|c_k:548.3,388.4|c_q:601.65,388.25|c_p:648.35,386.65|fl_w:1023.35,400|fs_i:1028.35,413.35|fl_w:1066.7,390|ws_i:931.65,-6321.65|ws_w:626,-9710|fl_w:718.35,-26113.35|fl_w:595,-26185|fl_i:595,-26190|fl_i:595,-26223.35|p_t:1076.7,-25301.65|w_i:941.7,-25521.7|fl_w:195,-27913.3|fs_i:214.35,-27823.25|w_s:270,-30093|

castlenovice
castlenovice
853 posts
Nomad

Orion Castle , modified.

I think because of the weight of the elements, higher than 30 storeys is not possible, unfortunately ;-)

castlenovice
castlenovice
853 posts
Nomad

CourtJester: Must be

like this
. 1 is still alive.

Charles: King's sacrifice seems to be a hard one. Still doesn't work.
How to build an interesting house
is an absolutely amazing piece of art. Unbeatable in style and grace ;-)
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Charlesme's Nemesis!

Same pea shot but hit the middle of the wood wall! The interesting house was hilarious!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Charlesme's Nemesis! Once again!

Hmmmmm! Methinks Sire charlesme that your level is the devil!

charlesme
charlesme
1,117 posts
Nomad

Funny how it didn't work for you the first time too court. Thank you, I gave up on it.

Thank you Castle and Court, I had a little time off work today so I got to play around on here for a while. We had a lot of snow in the last month, well alot for around here anyway, maybe 20" in the last month.

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Okay, charlesme, trigmegistris23 (BTW - is there a 22?), Ernie13, castlenovice, TerryLasVegas, Weadsad and others too numerous to mention but, these are the guys I have been dealing with mostly on CtCPP and CtC. The forum should be open to all - not like the one on Trig's forum but, that one is special as we can develop strategy there without interference with spammers.

Here is the message left by Joey Betz on my profile:

"Thanks for all your input CourtJester. It sounds like some updates to the editor are in order. I'll be sure to take into consideration these ideas when the time comes.

It also sounds like people re-editing your castles is a big deal. I never foresaw that being an issue, but it sounds like something that should fixed.

Thanks again. If you have a link to a forum where ideas are coming together, I'd love to take a look at it. Good or bad, I always enjoy feedback on my games.
"

I don't know how to put a forum together and I vote for Charlesme to do it. After all, he has a schit load of forum posts! We can go to Trig's forum but that has somehow been abandoned by you - the perpetrators/originators of CTCPP

It doesn't really matter what I like but, we, the main players on the this pack, seem to be the castle builders from heck! )Trying to be polite(. There are newbies that are learning quick and they are learning from you. Tris, you start a castle building forum with pointers. I will contribute in flip stuff and how I work them out.

Check out the News forum - Crush the Castle is the biggest game they got so let's make it bigger. They used it for the Haiti Relief funding which was dumb because the shares were down and I ranted and all of a sudden it was fixed (faster than ever) and then Joey responded. Hopefully you too donated! I did but privately through another organization.

Charlesme/Trig - you have the com. Lead us to wealth and fun or, boring games from james is gay!

charlesme
charlesme
1,117 posts
Nomad

Anyone else know how to put a forum together? I am just a simple castle builder. What about for now, we discuss and vote on what we would for sure like the next game to incorporate.

castlenovice
castlenovice
853 posts
Nomad

Why an extra forum? We exchange here and then send a consolidated paper to Joey.

castlenovice
castlenovice
853 posts
Nomad

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2507/4325696286_a01c270f4d.jpg

Save the king!

Showing 1786-1800 of 3823