ForumsGamesCrush the Castle Players Pack - Custom Castles

3823 1014275
joeybetz
joeybetz
107 posts
Shepherd

These levels are for Crush the Castle Players Pack

Post your own killer fortress or try your hand at crushing the castles of others. For users posting their own creations, please consider the following guidelines:

Give your castle a title. This will allow other members to easily reference it in their comments.
Show off your work with a screenshot. A great tool for screenshots and videos is Jing.
Provide a description or hint. If your castle has any notable features or specific tactics make sure to let people know about them.
Don't forget your link. Simply copy the link directly from the Crush the Castle Players Pack editor and paste it in your post.

We had a ton of fun making this game and are really looking forward to seeing what you can do! Who knows, me may even use it in another version of the game.

Note: When posting images please use the image button in the form below and provide the URL to your screen shot. We do not allow raw HTML tags nor do we host images. If you need a place to host your images online consider one of the many photo sharing services.

How to Load a Castle:

Simply click on a shared castle link and you will be directed to the game immediately. The game will then load the castle take you right to the editor. Click Test Castle when it's loaded to try it out. It's just that simple!

How to Save a Castle:

Start up the Build and Share area.
http://cache.armorgames.com/files/images/screenshots/ctc_pp/StartSaving.jpg

Build your castle and click Share when you area ready.
http://cache.armorgames.com/files/images/screenshots/ctc_pp/ClickShare.jpg

Name your castle and click OK.
http://cache.armorgames.com/files/images/screenshots/ctc_pp/NameCastle.jpg

Click COPY to copy the link.
http://cache.armorgames.com/files/images/screenshots/ctc_pp/ClickCopy.jpg

Share the link with everyone you know.

Good luck and happy building!

• 3,823 Replies
owningu
owningu
3 posts
Nomad

[url=http://armorgames.com/=1ib3U]

This castle is called HEAVY ARMOUR and I MEAN ITS HEAVY I'LL SHOW A PICTURE WITH 3 LARGE ROCKS NOT EVEN A SCRATCH!!! YOU WILL NEED MEDIUM EXPLOSIVES FOR THIS ONE.
http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/9305/27082174.jpg

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Incomplete - Not

You can take away all the characters and it will still stand. The rules of the original Joey Betz game was to include royalty!

So I cheated...

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Lots of great new games and new players. Chupie - your pingpong pea shot was interesting but for the life of me, I couldn't understand why it lagged so much on my computer!

Charlesme - that indeed was a cool failed flip but, where did you want her to land? On the post? That should be an easy fix!

And Sire Ernie, you are too modest. Some nice levels! The suicide one seemed to affect many on the game as most eventually committed suicide so I waited and stoned the survivers!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Found a few shares games that were interesting, two that I fixed...

Rickety Chateau

Try that with a pea but you will probably need three

Where's mah wife fixed

You will need a reset to kill this in one shot!

Return fire fixed

Can ya nail this with a single bomb? I think it is possible with stones though...

How did he survive?

Interesting for a shares level...

Pea shot - really wobbly - or is it?

Enjoy

chupie
chupie
207 posts
Nomad

Rickety Chateau - 1 Pea Shot (on first try)
http://content.screencast.com/users/chupie/folders/Jing/media/c9a12ccf-c3c2-4ec8-bab3-f6b6642e4eb6/Rickety%20Chateau%20-%201%20Pea%20Shot.png

castlenovice
castlenovice
853 posts
Nomad

this is a possible solution for charles' incomplete. Strictly done according to Charles Me's rules, not Joey Betz' ones :-))))))))))9

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

The Royal Execution

The traitorous King has been sent to the gallows but tries to escape. He was almost successful but was met with the suicidal knight. The King was angered so he executed the sentries, pushed the knight into the trebuchet and killed the runaway king!

Scroll right to watch the execution and the left. Use an SSB to destroy the creaky castle in one shot

castlenovice
castlenovice
853 posts
Nomad

Use an SSB to destroy the creaky castle in one shot

CourtJester: You mean destroy the castle, the guy in front of the trebuchet not included? - BTW, I have problems with ammo abbreviations. So

SSS ("Single Small Stone&quot is commonly known as pebble
TSS ("Triple Small Stone&quotis 'triple pebble'
SMS ("Single Medium Stone&quotis as the definition in (...)
TMS ("Triple Medium Stone&quot is as the definition in (...)
SLS ("Single Large Stone&quotis as the definition in (...)
TLS ("Triple Large Stone&quotis as the definition in (...)
SSB ("Single Small Bomb&quotis as the definition in (...)
TSB ("Triple Small Bomb&quotis as the definition in (...)
SSB ("Single Super Bomb&quotis as the definition in (...)
..and here starts the problem

Did I have to use an SSB or an SSB?
Or an SLB?

Yours sincerly, castlenovice (cn)
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

If the King survives his trip, a stake should be launched and hit the knight's post knocking him into the trebuchet and the posts should roll forward and kill the king - now all you have is a castle left to plunder!

cn - we need some conformity and maybe we should just use:

Someone previously coined the Super Bomb grouping as SSB and TSB which has caused some of the problems. Sometimes I use SBB and TBB to designate the Single Baby Bombs/Triple Baby Bombs but if anyone has a better naming system, I'm easy.

The Royal Execution BTW is pretty flakey because the Castle is lagging - I just didn't have time to fix it! Combinations of "Reset"/"Edit/Test" will fix that and as well, blasting it away when if fails usually works.

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Charlesme - I think I'm getting closer!

Almost did it 2!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Ooops

Almost

charlesme
charlesme
1,117 posts
Nomad

Court, what I was hoping for was the iron continue her flip and she land safely on the ground. I'm going to mess with it some more too.

Castle you did it! I checked Courts version too by taking away all his people he put in. His worked too. I will make another one of those when I get a second. I thought it would be a puzzle (kind of).

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Charlesme - If you could slip something under her while she pops off the ws_i, she might make it. Right now she is over rotating. At least in this version, she survives the iron sometimes but it eventually kills her. Dang!

The puzzle was fun to play with - I just added the people to blast it away with Triple Super Bombs - ha ha ha

TUA - Los Dos Torres que suvir was interesting because I sent the first king derecho y no morte!

castlenovice
castlenovice
853 posts
Nomad

I like Single Baby Bomb.

Or, like in medieval times, in manuscripts, monks in their abbeys used to abbreviate. Each in his own way. Like here. As a consequence, hords of linguists were employed to unveil the meaning of these abbreviations. I wonder if, in 1000 years, the data found here will be understood. Probably not.

castlenovice
castlenovice
853 posts
Nomad

@JUA: lindo tu castillo, quiero mas y mas. Por favor!

Showing 2146-2160 of 3823