ForumsThe TavernCard collectors room

8 3404
BrettimusMaximus
BrettimusMaximus
51 posts
Nomad

If anybody collects cards any type magic chaotic yugioh pokemon just put your favurite card game here

mine is yugioh or chaotic

• 8 Replies
Raistlin847
Raistlin847
270 posts
Nomad

k i collect cards but I don't &quotlay" the game with them. It's kind of wierd some of them. I collect Pokemon.

Raistlin847
Raistlin847
270 posts
Nomad

I know Pokemon is kind of childish, but Ive liked them since I was a young kid, and I like to collect the cards.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Well I used to be some kind of Yu-Gi-Oh freak, and I would duel people all the time and I just simply loved Yu-Gi-Oh back in the day. So now, if I had to choose between those cards I would have to pick Yu-Gi-Oh cards because I used to play it all the time and they used to be awesome.

Bratt02
Bratt02
403 posts
Shepherd

Well, I'm a Magic the Gathering geek, as they call me in school. I love it, but sometimes the gameplay is hard as well. Yu-Gi-Oh? I remember they use to play a show back then, good times. But, Yu-Gi-Oh is okay, it's same as MTG. So is Pokemon, but, I'm not saying that it's better anyways. :P

oldpol
oldpol
29 posts
Nomad

im i big caotic fan i lick the move almingetin and the mugic mov wer it suks the power out of you and you have to go to this mine to get it back by brakin d rock open that 1s cool iv gotin all of the cards on eabay for 10$ and incloding the move caled almin getin

Avrilicious
Avrilicious
525 posts
Peasant

Well I used to collect Match Attack cards.(soccer cards)

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

Well My freind collect hockey cards, and I collect basketball cards :P

BrettimusMaximus
BrettimusMaximus
51 posts
Nomad

chaotic is the best

Showing 1-8 of 8