ForumsGamesHalo? Put it here!

1798 353557
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

Yup, put your Halo shenanigans here folks. Help make a cleaner, greener forums!

• 1,798 Replies
deathmaster321
deathmaster321
36 posts
Nomad

Just bungie should not leave microsoft and make it their last game. The ending of 3 made it clear that there should be a 4

cingcon
cingcon
152 posts
Nomad

I thought that the campaign for ODST was pretty entertaining. All of the characters had a fun little story to play. The bad part was wandering around New Mumbasa looking for the "Beacons". That part was annoying and pointless, I spent way to much time trying to find those stupid things especially the one on the power line. When you got to play as the other ODST's it felt like playing the old Halo games, it was good overall. Cant wait for reach!

deathmaster321
deathmaster321
36 posts
Nomad

It is a great game that deserves a 10.0

deathmaster321
deathmaster321
36 posts
Nomad

Reach will be very awesome but i think odst deserves 7.5

kolombok
kolombok
32 posts
Nomad

what? this isnt xbox 360...

Autry
Autry
2 posts
Nomad

Honestly, ever since I picked up Modern Warfare 2, I can't even look at Halo 3. .
On the contrary, ODST still holds a special place in my Xbox when ever I've got some company in the mood for Firefight.
And, even though MW2 will keep me pre-occupied for a while. . .
Reach will most likely take it's place once it's out.

rjnumba1
rjnumba1
2 posts
Nomad

Halo is so boring to the cod games/modern warfare.
But halo is fun to play too.

AE24
AE24
2 posts
Nomad

i have been playing call of duty since the first one ever came out. It was the only game i ever played until i tried odst.ii woould say the story sucked out loud! but the multiplayer is total ownage compared to cod modern warfare 2. Of course not being able to sprint or aim is completley retarted,but overall, custom games and forge make it 7x better than mod warfare 2. But it is retarted compared all of the others.

xanthus0121
xanthus0121
17 posts
Nomad

I was playing with my brother just for the hell of it and he was an elite. when I sniped him in the neck, he turns around and sticks me w/ a spike nade. i looked it up later and realized the elites have the same hitbox as spartans. this also makes it hard to jump off of others on co-op. lazy bungie, much?

hobgoblin3
hobgoblin3
455 posts
Nomad

It is said that you can sprint in halo reach, and also asesinate with a knive

tomdragon
tomdragon
27 posts
Nomad

X box live on halo is amazon!

kayvaan1234
kayvaan1234
38 posts
Nomad

i found all the skulls. sweet.

Dubness2
Dubness2
389 posts
Nomad

ODST was not a 60 dollar game.. it should have been like 20. Because it was more of a expansion disc, just saying :P

Chandler7
Chandler7
36 posts
Nomad

I like halo ,but it gets old after a while
well...i guess all games do at some time or another.
except madden of course.... lol :}

Dubness2
Dubness2
389 posts
Nomad

Madden 10? Good game but it gets so annoying because they need to fix the dang "Pro tak" it sucks and so does the ref's calls sometimes

Showing 271-285 of 1798