ForumsThe TavernWhy Trolls are Trolls, a Study by Valkyrie

64 12849
valkyrie1119
valkyrie1119
1,720 posts
Nomad

"Why Trolls Are Trolls"
a study by valkyrie1119

I have done a simple study and analysis of the brain of a troll. I have discovered the source of their trollish behavior, and would like to share it with the rest of you.

Now, take a look at a picture of the average human brain.

Average Human Brain

http://universe-review.ca/I10-39-brain2.jpg

Now, take a look at the picture of the average troll brain.

Average Troll Brain
http://medirec.ncvc.go.jp/cgi-bin/get_file?FILE_NAME=S2004081257570001.jpg

As you can see, there has been severe damage along the outer areas of the brain. This damage has resulted in a psychosis I call "Trolishness," an over stimulation of the cerebral cortex causing the brain to be overwhelmed with messages from the nervous system. This psychosis has also been known to cause fugues of amnesia, where the troll forgets who he is and what he is doing, resulting in more aggressive trollish behavior. Considering the symptoms of trollishness are quite clearly expressed in their behavior, it seems they have no control over it.

With that, there are several procedures you can follow to make the troll a negligible variable:

Ignore the troll. This has been proven to be the best technique since the over stimulation and the psychosis require an unending diet of attention, and have grown to have it become a vital need in order to survive.

Report the troll without attracting its attention. A quiet conference with a moderator or a simply click of the flag button shall suffice.

Try to think like the troll. Because the Trolishness has complete dominance over the troll's behavior and though process, understand that the troll is in a difficult position in terms of mental status. Understanding the difficult mental process the troll is undergoing can result in both sympathy and empathy for the troll.

This concludes my study.

• 64 Replies
SwordAndShield
SwordAndShield
567 posts
Nomad

Great study but the rules are kind of exactly from Zoph's troll page.

valkyrie1119
valkyrie1119
1,720 posts
Nomad

Yeah! Go Valk! He has waayy more friends than you. Flame some other people at your rank.

Thank you for the support my fellow user ArmourKnight!

And my good sir Chu, would you kindly lose your trollish habits before I curb stomp your large and ugly trollish head underfoot.
Armourknight
Armourknight
1,028 posts
Nomad

After looking at it the second time, my eyes catch the trolls brain picture.. random.. o.O

valkyrie1119
valkyrie1119
1,720 posts
Nomad

After looking at it the second time, my eyes catch the trolls brain picture.. random.. o.O

Uh, how so? Is that a bad thing?
pounder19
pounder19
63 posts
Nomad

The braain was funny. Just ignor trolls(to anbody was been offended by them).

Armourknight
Armourknight
1,028 posts
Nomad

Uh, how so? Is that a bad thing?

No it isn't, its just weird..
chu
chu
131 posts
Nomad

Valk u should learn to use proper grammar, how are you gonna curb stop my head underfoot? what foot? a foot of cake? a foot of dirt? or a foot of: U JUST GOT PWNED NOOBZER, haha I win u lose!

PossibleInstability
PossibleInstability
975 posts
Nomad

Valk u should learn to use proper grammar, how are you gonna curb stop my head underfoot? what foot? a foot of cake? a foot of dirt? or a foot of: U JUST GOT PWNED NOOBZER, haha I win u lose!

Valk, you should learn to use proper grammar. How are you going to curb stop my head underfoot? What foot? A foot of cake? A foot of dirt? Or a foot of YOU JUST GOT PWNED, NOOB! Haha, I win you lose!

Hey chu, you should learn to use proper grammar, especially while insulting others. Valkyrie's grammar is fine. Also, do you even know what curb stomping is? It's when you make someone bit a curb then you kick their head in, underfoot, if you will. So in fact, he's right, and you're wrong. How about you go act like a downy 6 year old somewhere else.
valkyrie1119
valkyrie1119
1,720 posts
Nomad

If you've played Gears of War, you'll know what a curb stomp is, the fact that I used it in the correct context, and that a curb stomp is very violent.

Then afterward I'll be scraping bits of your brain off on my porch.
valkyrie1119
valkyrie1119
1,720 posts
Nomad

http://i28.tinypic.com/2s153ly.png

See, in the picture, chu is the ugly monster and I am the guy standing above him about to curb stomp him.

chu
chu
131 posts
Nomad

Hey chu, you should learn to use proper grammar, especially while insulting others. Valkyrie's grammar is fine. Also, do you even know what curb stomping is? It's when you make someone bit a curb then you kick their head in, underfoot, if you will. So in fact, he's right, and you're wrong. How about you go act like a downy 6 year old somewhere else.

sry that's not grammar, ur sad, that punctuation, totally different. "you is ugly," is bad grammar, and curb stomping someone is fine, but underfoot is bad grammar because it is missing words or the words in it are arranged wrong, or do not go with the other words. "I am winner," is bad grammar, but it's true
Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

Then afterward I'll be scraping bits of your brain off on my porch.

you're being hypocritical to your first post.
PossibleInstability
PossibleInstability
975 posts
Nomad

See, in the picture, chu is the ugly monster and I am the guy standing above him about to curb stomp him.

Unfortunately that isn't a curb stomp. A curb stomp, as the name implies, requires a curb. That's just a kick to the back of the head.

sry that's not grammar, ur sad, that punctuation, totally different. "you is ugly," is bad grammar, and curb stomping someone is fine, but underfoot is bad grammar because it is missing words or the words in it are arranged wrong, or do not go with the other words. "I am winner," is bad grammar, but it's true

Protip: Punctuation and spelling both fall under the category of grammar. You really are pathetic. It's pompous a*sholes like yourself that make AG the filth that it is.
valkyrie1119
valkyrie1119
1,720 posts
Nomad

I love how Chu keeps trying to impress us, but always looks like a retarded fish-frog.

That's what he always will be. A retarded fish-frog that got crub stomped by valkyrie.
Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,208 posts
Nomad

Well the only way we could really test this is if you can answer the following questions:

In the picture of the troll brain is the brain viewed from behind or the front?

In the picture of the troll brain, is it an available option that one could cut it open for further examination?

If viewed from behind it looks like less damage has been delivered to the cerebral cortex which would probably make their language quite adequate, at which point that is not a troll brain. When this is cut open we could study two things: firstly, the thalamus which you can see in the first picture of the human brain which displays the position of the thalamus. The thalamus is required to send motor signals to the cerebral cortex, if this is damaged that might be the reason they are lacking attention span, memory, and grasping correct English. If this is even slightly damaged, that could suffice for the lack of damage around the cerebral cortex.

Another part we need to study is the hippocampus, which is near the thalamus. If the hippocampus is damaged it could explain the trolls' amnesia that you state:

This psychosis has also been known to cause fugues of amnesia,

I would like you to look into this Doctor Valkyrie.
Showing 46-60 of 64