ForumsThe Tavern[Necro]If you have a question about girls...

1043 202214
marioman327
marioman327
290 posts
Nomad

Ask away in here. Before you all go accusing me of being some loser, just don't. I know I'm not the girl master, but I do know a lot about them, why they do certain things that they do, so on and so forth. So don't be shy =D

• 1,043 Replies
poopydoopy
poopydoopy
132 posts
Nomad

i like girls they sexy

Bjiscuit
Bjiscuit
610 posts
Nomad

i like girls they sexy

thats not a question or problem
HoodHulk58
HoodHulk58
1,181 posts
Nomad

thats not a question or problem

hey we don't know maybe poopydoopy is a girl ???
think about it X)
choazmachine
choazmachine
1,044 posts
Nomad

Hmm, I think this calls for guys with experience, I for one, fit that. So, ask away.

HoodHulk58
HoodHulk58
1,181 posts
Nomad

Hmm, I think this calls for guys with experience, I for one, fit that. So, ask away.

Cool so now that im here and you seem to have some experience help my boy bjiscut out.
Bjiscuit
Bjiscuit
610 posts
Nomad

grrrr. *doesnt need help*... well.. *wishes he didnt need help*

ShylaGirl92
ShylaGirl92
670 posts
Nomad

I may have missed it... but whats wrong Bjiscuit?? remember we r here 4 you

choazmachine
choazmachine
1,044 posts
Nomad

Bjiscuit is having ex issues. I read back some pages, and well his ex is mad at him for pointing out a flaw of her boyfriend's, and well, she didn't handle the truth well.

So Bjiscuit, before I can help you, do you feel comfortable telling why you guys broke up and now are exs?

trayzrulz
trayzrulz
677 posts
Peasant

I think it is also important to note that Bjiscuit is currently in a happy relationship and should focus on that as opposed to the problems with the ex. It is clear that she does not see his flaws as she is "blinded by love." In due time Bjiscuit... she will learn. It will be a harsh reality, but the truth always unveils itself. My advice: just wait it out. If the opportunity springs up to help show her the error of her ways, then just do it gently as it might break her heart.

HoodHulk58
HoodHulk58
1,181 posts
Nomad

but whats wrong Bjiscuit?? remember we r here 4 you

Yes of course where here for him...I'm here for you bjiscut
*opens arms for a incoming hug*

So Bjiscuit, before I can help you, do you feel comfortable telling why you guys broke up and now are exs?

Yes tell us so we can elaborate of the situation.

elaborate

First time using that word willingly. X)
choazmachine
choazmachine
1,044 posts
Nomad

Oh, ok. I thought this was a re-hookup mission, whew. Ok, so he's in a relationship, that is good. So he is only worried about how is ex feels about him in terms of friendship wise?

Well like trayrulz said, the db boyfriend will show his nasty ways to your ex and she will learn, the hard way, that not all men are as nice as you are. You can try to go up to her and say something along the lines of this: "I know what I said to you hurt you, and it was hard for me to come and say that to you, but what it all comes down to is that I want you to be happy, and I don't want you getting hurt. I'm just looking out for you, and hope the best for you. I hope we can still be friends because it means a lot to me."

If that works, avoid talking about her boyfriend, and if you and her boyfriend don't get along, avoid him because he might try to start something with you.

Bjiscuit
Bjiscuit
610 posts
Nomad

" Patricia Michelle Bottchen November 10, 2008 at 6:13pm
yeah i know. i am starting to think of you as more of a friend. i hope you don't take this the wrong way, but i don't like you as much as when we first started going out. i just don't think this is gonna work out. plus we don't ever get to see each other enough now that i am starting to go back to my dads more often. i'm really sorry but i think we'd be better as friends. "

three days later she's going out with another guy,

and if you and her boyfriend don't get along, avoid him because he might try to start something with you.

We don't, but i want him to start something, he needs to learnt he hard way that what he doies is very wrong. noone messes with my friends
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

If you try that, she will start disliking you because it will look like you want her back/is jealous/out for trouble, and thus not a very good friend.
Instead, just keep away, letting her know that you are there is there is any trouble, but that it is up to her.

If you actually start something with her boyfriend, it will just prove that you are one of the above, and she will probably stop talking to her.
When she figures out he is a bad guy, you are free to kick his butt, of course, but - being a gentleman is better than a thug, if you want to keep her as a friend.

Bjiscuit
Bjiscuit
610 posts
Nomad

well, i mean, i dont want to just go out there and duke it out, im not going to start a fight (never have).

I just want her to realize the truth about her boyfriend.

outofenvy
outofenvy
18 posts
Nomad

ask a girl

Showing 661-675 of 1043