ForumsThe Tavern[Necro]If you have a question about girls...

1043 202195
marioman327
marioman327
290 posts
Nomad

Ask away in here. Before you all go accusing me of being some loser, just don't. I know I'm not the girl master, but I do know a lot about them, why they do certain things that they do, so on and so forth. So don't be shy =D

• 1,043 Replies
pizzaz007
pizzaz007
120 posts
Nomad

20 girlfriends at your age will tire you out too quickly and then armpit's prediction will come true. lol

big time.
Bjiscuit
Bjiscuit
610 posts
Nomad

Guys, back on track please.

muffinman08
muffinman08
524 posts
Nomad

cause i'm 16 and i've had over 25gf within the past 3n a half years so that maybe a large number but dude could have that many EX'z.

lol im guessing your not into long term relationships then

i got a question, why are girls much more emotional than boys ( generally speaking)
Bjiscuit
Bjiscuit
610 posts
Nomad

i got a question, why are girls much more emotional than boys ( generally speaking)

Finally, something back on topic.

Really my best anser is: Fluctuating hormones can cause girls to be overly emotional..

A.K.A. Period's. Its largely blamed on a chemical imbalance.
Snakebite
Snakebite
996 posts
Nomad

A.K.A. Period's. Its largely blamed on a chemical imbalance.

It's not a chemical imbalance. It's a natural cycle of a woman's body. Which unfortunately causes us to become way too sensitive to otherwise funny things, or become Satan in the flesh. I'm the latter. Girls also are more capable of showing love than most guys, and that plays a role in how bad PMS is.
Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

Hello Snakebite.

Bjiscuit
Bjiscuit
610 posts
Nomad

It's not a chemical imbalance.

it IS a chemical imbance. do yah know what hormones are are?

Which unfortunately causes us to become way too sensitive to otherwise funny things, or become Satan in the flesh.

too true... toooo true.. (has 2 sisters.... older than me so... yeah.. guess who they took it out on O.o)
HoodHulk58
HoodHulk58
1,181 posts
Nomad

lol im guessing your not into long term relationships then

Nah there way too overrated LOL jk.

but i guess its because of the horemones...Or its because girls have the mental instate of getting to attached.
MarioMario
MarioMario
1,212 posts
Peasant

Dang is it relly that hard to just ask a girl xD.

trayzrulz
trayzrulz
677 posts
Peasant

I think guys can be equally emotional, but they just tend to keep their emotions more on the inside/have other passions that they put their emotions into. How many girls do you see flipping out because the Yankees won the world series this year?? (aside from myself...being that I am an avid Sox fan). Guys have lots of emotions as well and we just deal with them differently. Though, I do agree that the constant changing of the menstrual system screws things up a bit for us ladies.
Btw, I think Snakebite & Bjiscuit should just agree with each other cuz you are just fighting over semantics and are basically saying the same thing. Girls go through a natural cycle and with that cycle there is a chancing of hormones.

HoodHulk58
HoodHulk58
1,181 posts
Nomad

Well said trayz. XD

Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

Well said baby"casually"
"she stares at me"
"Me looking around" Who said that it wasn't me.

HoodHulk58
HoodHulk58
1,181 posts
Nomad

Well said baby"casually"
"she stares at me"
"Me looking around" Who said that it wasn't me.

*raises hand* That was me...*looks around nervusly*

LOL
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/128344536516093750alrightwhof.jpg
http://www.pantherkut.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/i-farted.jpg
http://www.pantherkut.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/u-farted.jpg

PART 2 WHo farted DOG version.

http://ihasahotdog.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/cute-puppy-pictures-who-farted.jpg
TerryLasVegas
TerryLasVegas
773 posts
Nomad

Why does the dog have a cellphone? lol

HoodHulk58
HoodHulk58
1,181 posts
Nomad

Why does the dog have a cellphone? lol

He was on speaker with his girlfriend...then sombody farted...but BACK TO SUBJECT

but girls naturally our emotional and react by prejecting those emotions instead guys bottle ours up into something else like football or hockey or Watchin TV, and flameing and trolling on the net.
Showing 766-780 of 1043