ForumsWEPRAnarchy - utter failure.

25 7850
Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

Anarchy is a failed concept - it will never actually work out. Example: The people have an uprising and eliminate the established laws. What then? People can't get along. Militant groups around the country rise up. Some with good ideals, some with bad. Eventually, a small number of people will have control of vast regions. Wars will erupt around the country, and one person or one group could eventually take power through force. My bet on the one person or group that takes power is the original catalyst behind the entire movement to overthrow government. Ironic, isn't it? Anarchy fails hard, because order WILL assert itself, and the chaos will continue to fight against order. The two are so intertwined that to attempt to eliminate one simply cannot happen - order cannot exist without chaos, and chaos cannot exist without order. Without one, the other simply would not be. Would order be order if there were no chaos? No. And the same holds true for chaos.

• 25 Replies
DaKurlzz
DaKurlzz
26 posts
Nomad

Hmm, NoName. I don't think that can be countered. That was a good post and made some points. I'm going to bed n ow, but I want to discuss this more tomorrow.

misfitten
misfitten
28 posts
Nomad

ANERCHY RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

^Moron... Go back to playing games and leave discussion to those with an IQ over 20. Sorry if that's a little harsh... no I'm not. I meant every god damn word of that.

And NoName, I'm for a VERY strong central government. I'm fascist, this thread is very much against anarchy or the decentralization of any government.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Sorry, I must have misunderstood what you said. I personaly beleive that the government is too strong in some areas, and in other they are not strong enough.

I would just like to see more products that say "Made in USA" and see more people get jobs instead of all the blue collar workers getting laid off.

I am starting to get a bit off topic now though.

Crunk88
Crunk88
123 posts
Nomad

You would never see someone running Anarchy you baboon!! Anarchy means no control no government! Anarchy would work if everyone was nice, and never wanted to hurt others. but there would be too many hippies!!

If everyone agreed they would live on a lot, farm and provide for themselves, then trade things with others maybe it would work..

But then u got them christens and Islamic extremists who want to take al your money, build a church then in the name of god blow a bunch of people up?

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

Religion doesn't factor in - it's human nature. People WILL rise and take control, and order will assert itself. Anarchy is a rather stupid concept in and of itself. Why do you think we have government? It's existed since before recorded history. Humans need order in their lives, or else they won't know what to do with themselves. Control is a good thing.

ciscokid
ciscokid
72 posts
Nomad

Right! Now ha ha ha...

I am an antichrist
I am an anarchist
Don't know what I want
But I know how to get it
I wanna destroy the passerby

'Cause I wanna be Anarchy
No dogsbody

Anarchy for the UK
It's coming sometime and maybe
I give a wrong time stop a traffic line
Your future dream is a shopping scheme

In the city

How many ways to get what you want
I use the best
I use the rest
I use the N.M.E
I use Anarchy

It's the only way to be

Is this the M.P.L.A or
Is this the U.D.A or
Is this the I.R.A
I thought it was the UK
Or just another country
Another council tenancy

I wanna be Anarchy
And I wanna be Anarchy
(Oh what a name)

And I wanna be an anarchist
(I get pissed, destroy!)

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

Don't spam threads with pointless messages like that.

Strategy_guy
Strategy_guy
290 posts
Nomad

WAs that a song or something? Anyways anarchy dosen't work because its not even a real goverment its everyone for themself. I like the Monarchys.

drainslug
drainslug
48 posts
Nomad

Darakuzii well if the US started in to utter failure George Bush wouldn't be able to carry on screwing up the world, can only be a good thing

Showing 16-25 of 25