ForumsWEPRHow Close The Human Race Is To Extinction

31 5189
KeedzAI
KeedzAI
78 posts
Nomad

Okay I won't write the entire 3 1/2 page essay I turned into my History teacher on the current world's problems.

I would like to start this with this statement.

(((((#1. There are enough nukes in the world to kill all of humanity 10 1/2 times over!!!!! It's been tested and simulated many different times.)))))

#2. The world has been corrupted by religion. You want proof then look at the wars near Islam or whatever and wherevere they are over there, look at modern day gangs in the US 1/3 of them are religious gangs, and in some ways you can fit in the example Hitler has played in WWII (World War 2) he killed millions of jews just because he blamed everything on them for stupid reasons.

#3. "Exactly How Far Can You Go For The Saying That Your Helping Others?" This topic is about the good old USA (the most F***ed up country in the world) and helping out those poor poor poverty stricken foreign countries in the world. Well you wanna know something as you waste countless 10s of millions to 100s of millions of dollars on those doomed places you leave your home country the US in ruins WHAT THE F*** YOU DAMNED US GOVERNMENT IDIOTS!!!!! We're gonna become that poverty stricken country if you don't stop.

#4. Rasism makes up 54% of modern day insults. Well well well guess what I have to say to that. ONLY THE ASIANS SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO LIVE BECAUSE THEIR THE ONLY ONES WORKING THEIR BUTTS OFF. China distributes 81.3% of the world's products (all in misalanious things from the least important to the most important). Japan distributes 3.1% of the world's products (in entertainment) for example anime, manga, and videogames. Tiawan distributes 3% of the world's products (in clothes). The United States Of America distributes 3.2% of the world's products in (useless junk). And the rest is well whatever country. So in short China, Japan, and Tiawan are all "Asian" countries and Americans have the nerve to go around and dis Asians everyday. WHAT THE H*** is with that S*** you Americans are the ones who should get off your FREAKIN A**es and start working. Asians break their backs everyday for you just to get by and you filfy stinckin Americans sit on the couch all day and eat junk food no wonder why the US is the most OBESE country in the world. An example of rasism are blacks Americans all hated them back then and half of them still do.

#5. Sex is a craving. It is a physical emotion that has dramatically evolved over the centuries. Studies have proven that 47.2% of people marry just for the other ones money. 11.3% actually say they both only love eachother for who they are and not for the money. And the other 41.5% say they're only in it for the sex.

#6. War is a natural emotion/action/craving to any human. As the centuries went on people had to expand to survive but others were already in that needed "expanding area" who opposed the request to share more land. So thus war started onver the centuries it has evolved from sticks and stones to spears,bows, and swords to calvary with spears, bows, swords, and ships to guns, explosives, air planes, ships, and biological warfare to what the current modern day world has. As you can put together in what I have just said the need to expand led to war and war led to improvements to gain an upper hand in battle which in turn forced mankind to make even bigger greater and more destructive weapons. And thus came the world's most destructive weapon mankind has made so far in history the "Nuclear Warhead". One nuclear warhead is capable of turning half of the state of California into nothing but dust, ash, and rubble left not only that but within that area of the entire detonation everything would be a radio active wasteland so radio active that you'd die in a matter of hours to days. That radio active radiation would stay there for 50 to 100 years atleast and not only that but any wind that travels through that area would blow that radiation with it. (((SIDE NOTE: HEy if there are any terrists out there why not take a nuke and carefully calculate it to blow up inside of Hurricane Catrina then where ever Hurricane Catrina goes it would spread radio active radiation with it. It'd be an even more hurt to the US then blowing up buildings.))) Another (((SIDE NOTE: Mankind's greatest weapon is himself.))) This part of "war" also leads to the creation of terrorism.

Wow if this was all on a game I'd commit suicide if i dodn't get a merit for this but that is if it were on a game.

HOLLY CRAP thats alot to write. My essay was 3 1/2 pages long. The original one was 6 1/5 pages long though teach said it was way too long and wouldn't accept it.

So The End.

And Damn The Human Race To Hell

P.S. Sorry for all the language please don't ban me for it please I beg of you. D:

• 31 Replies
valkyrie1119
valkyrie1119
1,720 posts
Nomad

Rant rant rant.

And **** The Human Race To Hell

You obviously don't know how contradictory that is.

Yes, a five year old could tell us as much. We know what our problems are, no questions asked. Question is, what are you going to do about it? Rant? That solves a lot.
the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Oi.

You discriminating the entirety of the United States population doesn't help your case at all. I realize we have our problems, but you had ABSOLUTELY NO REASON to tell us that every single American citizen is like that.

We have smart citizens. We have physically fit citizens. We have hardworking, generous citizens. You placing us all under a specific group of lazy, fat douchebags just makes it seem like an angry rant and nothing more.

But I see what you're getting at.

deserteagle
deserteagle
1,633 posts
Nomad

ONLY THE ASIANS SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO LIVE BECAUSE THEIR THE ONLY ONES WORKING THEIR BUTTS OFF.

some tells me that you are asian... and racist. ironically, you are the bane to humans according to yourself.

Welcome to human civilization! Those problems have been around since Man first developed agriculture and fire. And yet we are still here...

Man has always had those problems, its human nature.

don't be flaming the US! Its got its problems, but it is a hella a lot better than some places..

Just take a chill pill or something!( I would recommend adavan )
Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

#2. The world has been corrupted by religion.

and how are religious wars new?

Americans are the ones who should get off your FREAKIN A**es and start working. 

we had our industrial revolution.

example of rasism are blacks Americans all hated them back then and half of them still do

where do you get this?

#5. Sex is a craving.

that point is on marriage, not sex.

why don't you go ahead and name this "How Humans Are Wrong"
thelistman
thelistman
1,416 posts
Shepherd

All of these "stats" you have seem to be made up.

look at modern day gangs in the US 1/3 of them are religious gangs, and in some ways you can fit in the example Hitler has played in WWII (World War 2) he killed millions of jews just because he blamed everything on them for stupid reasons.

Most gangs are not religious. Most are about drugs and money.

Also, you claim religion is a problem, yet your only evidence was to show that Hitler (an atheist) killed 6 million Jews. Your evidence to back up your claims is not logical. If I killed a person because they were a Muslim, you wouldn't say religion caused death. You would say that my bigotry did.

Rasism makes up 54% of modern day insults

HOW could you possibly know that? Do you have an insult ticker hidden in your school's walls?

47.2% of people marry just for the other ones money. 11.3% actually say they both only love eachother for who they are and not for the money. And the other 41.5% say they're only in it for the sex.

Again, HOW do you know that? And this tells us there are only 3 reasons for getting married, money, sex, or love. There are many more reasons than that.

Well you wanna know something as you waste countless 10s of millions to 100s of millions of dollars on those doomed places you leave your home country the US in ruins

The Western world gives hundreds of Billions a year to third world countries. Even then, it's chump change. Foreign aid will not be a downfall.

One nuclear warhead is capable of turning half of the state of California into nothing but dust, ash, and rubble

The largest nuclear weapon ever made (Tsar Bomba, Russia) can cause burns up to 62 miles. That's much smaller than half the state of California.

If I were your teacher, you would get a big fat F for making up statistics and not backing up your claims.

TheDude42
TheDude42
1,026 posts
Nomad

How is any of this going to drive us to extinction?
1. If we launched all of our nukes, which we are too smart to do, we still wouldn't kill every human.
2. Gangs aren't going to kill us. And relations between religions have improved over the past few centuries.
3. We're already rich. And it's good to give third-world countries a helping hand, so if they become rich they could help us.
4. Racism has gone down. In the 60's it was saying someone couldn't sit somewhere, now it's just a few bad jokes that teenagers say to eachother.
5. How is sex going to kill us off?!?
6. Humans are smarter than that. Countries, for the most part, have good leaders.

valkyrie1119
valkyrie1119
1,720 posts
Nomad

look at modern day gangs in the US 1/3 of them are religious gangs

You know I actually lol'ed when I heard this. Drugs, money, guns. That's a gang. There is no religion involved. That my friend, is something I call bull shit.
Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

Screw all that a giant Asteroid any time we got no chance lol just like the dinos and all we can do is watch

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

Estimated Number of World Nuclear Explosions
Explosion United States USSR/ Russia United Kingdom France China India Pakistan Total
Year of first explosion 1945 1949 1952 1960 1964 1974 1998
Atmospheric explosions 2171 2192 213 50 23 0 0 530
Underground explosions 815 496 243 160 22 3 2 1,522
Total 1,032 715 45 210 45 3 2 2,052
Data as of July, 2000.

1) Four were underwater explosions.

2) Three were underwater explosions.

3) All British tests since 1962 have been conducted jointly with the United States. Thus, the U.S. tests are higher than the U.S. figures given above.

Source: Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI).

Microsoft ® Encarta ® 2007. © 1993-2006 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

Sorry bout that crap hes a chart

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

you gotta wonder How much it has ****ed up the earth

Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,207 posts
Nomad

#1. There are enough nukes in the world to kill all of humanity 10 1/2 times over!!!!! It's been tested and simulated many different times.

No nation dare fire that amount. Remember the Cold War? America and Russia knew with nukes they'd slaughter the entire human race, that's why they evilly stared at eachother and got their allies to fight.

#2. The world has been corrupted by religion. You want proof then look at the wars near Islam or whatever and wherevere they are over there, look at modern day gangs in the US 1/3 of them are religious gangs, and in some ways you can fit in the example Hitler has played in WWII (World War 2) he killed millions of jews just because he blamed everything on them for stupid reasons.

Yes, and the Israelites escaped the Egyptians and killed them, and the Roman's took away British paganism, and non-believers in the Middle Ages were burnt alive: religion has always caused wars and disputes, yet we're still thriving and growing.

#3. "Exactly How Far Can You Go For The Saying That Your Helping Others?" This topic is about the good old USA (the most F***ed up country in the world) and helping out those poor poor poverty stricken foreign countries in the world. Well you wanna know something as you waste countless 10s of millions to 100s of millions of dollars on those doomed places you leave your home country the US in ruins WHAT THE F*** YOU ****ED US GOVERNMENT IDIOTS!!!!! We're gonna become that poverty stricken country if you don't stop.

Excuse me? That's an extremely unkind remark, regardless of how bad the American government is. Look, America are not going to run themselves into poverty helping third world countries. Third world countries do actually make quite a large percentage of the Earth's population, what do you suggest? Let them all starve to death? If that's the way you want it to go, why make a thread with concerns to the existence of humans?

#4. Rasism makes up 54% of modern day insults. Well well well guess what I have to say to that. ONLY THE ASIANS SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO LIVE BECAUSE THEIR THE ONLY ONES WORKING THEIR BUTTS OFF. China distributes 81.3% of the world's products (all in misalanious things from the least important to the most important). Japan distributes 3.1% of the world's products (in entertainment) for example anime, manga, and videogames. Tiawan distributes 3% of the world's products (in clothes). The United States Of America distributes 3.2% of the world's products in (useless junk). And the rest is well whatever country. So in short China, Japan, and Tiawan are all "Asian" countries and Americans have the nerve to go around and dis Asians everyday. WHAT THE H*** is with that S*** you Americans are the ones who should get off your FREAKIN A**es and start working. Asians break their backs everyday for you just to get by and you filfy stinckin Americans sit on the couch all day and eat junk food no wonder why the US is the most OBESE country in the world. An example of rasism are blacks Americans all hated them back then and half of them still do.

Okay, I will now gingerly prod the rewind button. Hold on a second . . . Open your ears . . . Are you listening?

ONLY THE ASIANS SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO LIVE

Right did you hear that? Okay. I will rewind a little further . . .

Rasism makes up 54% of modern day insults.

Fail.

Anyway. If you put together Europe we have a massive economy and a great industry for music and beer. You cannot say no one works in any country outside of the Asian continent. Calm down, don't stereotype. America, Britain, and all the rest of Europe have a massive work force in the sciences, guess what?

I AM NOT SCREAMING LIKE THIS TELLING THE BLOODY ASIANS TO GO INTO A LABORATORY AND DO SOME CHEMISTRY BECAUSE THEY'RE SPENDING TOO MUCH BLOODY TIME MAKING CLOTHES, AM I!?!?!?!?

Calm down. Realise different areas in the world do different things for it, and have different . . . specialties.

#5. Sex is a craving. It is a physical emotion that has dramatically evolved over the centuries. Studies have proven that 47.2% of people marry just for the other ones money. 11.3% actually say they both only love eachother for who they are and not for the money. And the other 41.5% say they're only in it for the sex.

Jesus Christ! Sex and exploiting relationships is going to kill the entire human population! Run for your bloody lives people!

#6. War is a natural emotion/action/craving to any human. As the centuries went on people had to expand to survive but others were already in that needed "expanding area" who opposed the request to share more land. So thus war started onver the centuries it has evolved from sticks and stones to spears,bows, and swords to calvary with spears, bows, swords, and ships to guns, explosives, air planes, ships, and biological warfare to what the current modern day world has. As you can put together in what I have just said the need to expand led to war and war led to improvements to gain an upper hand in battle which in turn forced mankind to make even bigger greater and more destructive weapons. And thus came the world's most destructive weapon mankind has made so far in history the "Nuclear Warhead". One nuclear warhead is capable of turning half of the state of California into nothing but dust, ash, and rubble left not only that but within that area of the entire detonation everything would be a radio active wasteland so radio active that you'd die in a matter of hours to days. That radio active radiation would stay there for 50 to 100 years atleast and not only that but any wind that travels through that area would blow that radiation with it. (((SIDE NOTE: HEy if there are any terrists out there why not take a nuke and carefully calculate it to blow up inside of Hurricane Catrina then where ever Hurricane Catrina goes it would spread radio active radiation with it. It'd be an even more hurt to the US then blowing up buildings.))) Another (((SIDE NOTE: Mankind's greatest weapon is himself.))) This part of "war" also leads to the creation of terrorism.

Refer to my answer to #1.

And **** The Human Race To Hell

Okay, as if all your previous points were not baffling enough. Now I am too confused.
Blu3sBr0s
Blu3sBr0s
1,287 posts
Nomad

It is unlikely the entire human race will be extinct anywhere in the near future.

I would say we are quite far from it.

We may be devestated but we will not be eliminated.

We are too widespread, diverse, and adaptable.

Armourknight
Armourknight
1,028 posts
Nomad

I'm guessing 3000 years. We won't kill each other to the point of extinction because we are all scattered. We can adapt to new environments, and the only way that we'd die in the next 3000 years is a collision with a huge meteor.

Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

No nation dare fire that amount. Remember the Cold War? America and Russia knew with nukes they'd slaughter the entire human race, that's why they evilly stared at eachother and got their allies to fight.

M.A.D.

Mutually Assured Destruction.

We are too widespread, diverse, and adaptable.

I agree. It would take a lot to totally destroy the human race, and as time goes on, I think it will only get harder. Even if everyone on Earth was killed, we have people on the International Space Station. Not a lot of people, but enough to keep humanity going.
Showing 1-15 of 31