analytics and serving ads.
Forums → Art, Music, and Writing → Halloween Armatar Contest! 1AP and 5AP armatars uploaded!
Hello Armor Gamers!
Halloween is fast approaching, and it is time for a new armatar contest! You can submit your own original armatars to this thread following the theme of Halloween. If it meets our quality standards, I will add it to the 1AP armatar section for all members to use! You can reference previous contests for a better idea of what this is all about here.
There are some guidelines, and unless your entry follows these set of rules it will not be accepted.
1. Must be appropriate. Cannot be offensive or profane in nature. Try to keep it clean!
2. The entry must be square, and at least 100x100 pixels in dimension.
3. Must scale down well to 100x100. So if it is larger, make sure that it will still look good when it is scaled down to armatar size. A few suggestions about this:
- Sometimes simple is better. If you go into a lot of detail, it might not look as great when you scale it down. So just keep in mind what the final size will be.
- If you are able to do vector, that can help with the sharpness of the image. However, since they are so small this probably isn't a big issue.
4. Must be completely original. You cannot use elements from other piece of artwork, the entire armatar must be 100% original.
5. Must be Halloween themed.
Good luck! I look forward to seeing some creative new Halloween armatar ideas!
- 456 Replies
Hooray! Halloween armatars are here .
I decided to make a new one, this time I used a tablet. I hope you like.
And, yes, criticize away.
I love my new armatar.
Oh w8, I always did. 'Twas my first, EVAR
I HAVE to submit something later, although you should expect hysterical crying, seeing as my last armatars in one of these contests were horrible ;-;
Heres mine. Its the grim reaper and the moon >>>
Supercoo222, it's a pretty cool image. The only problem is that I can see white outlines in the grass to the right, and the top of the sychthe.
Choazmachine, the upper jaw is leaning to the right...
You used Gimp, I know this because I see that everything is outlined in white, meaning you bucketed. Bucketing is fine, but I think you should touch up those lines so you cant see them anymore.
Hers mine upgraded!! >>
The better ones are usually made in photoshop, but not many people have that...
Is mine good?
I just said I had an unique armatar and I like it that way and somebody takes it.
And, err...it's okay...
Kirby, I was thinking about choosing yours, but than I saw some people in the forums with it (like you...)
It's pretty sweet.
Joy to teh mudkips!
The updated skull
I'm working on one. An open grave on a hilltop.
And of course there will be a cloud shaped as a manta ray.
Thread is locked!