Forums → Art, Music, and Writing → Summer Armatar Contest!
Hello Armor Gamers!
It's that time again! Summer is here and it is time for a new armatar contest! So how this works is that you can submit your own original armatars to this thread following the theme of Summer. If I like it, I will add it to the 1AP armatar section for all members to use! You can reference previous contests for a better idea of what this is all about here.
Keep in mind that there are some guidelines, and unless your entry follows these set of rules it will not be accepted. So be sure to check those out.
1. Must be appropriate. Cannot be offensive or profane in nature. Try to keep it clean!
2. The entry must be square, and at least 100x100 pixels in dimension.
3. Must scale down well to 100x100. So if it is larger, make sure that it will still look good when it is scaled down to armatar size. A few suggestions about this:
- Sometimes simple is better. If you go into a lot of detail, it might not look as great when you scale it down. So just keep in mind what the final size will be.
- If you are able to do vector, that can help with the sharpness of the image. However, since they are so small this probably isn't a big issue.
4. Must be completely original. You cannot use elements from other piece of artwork, the entire armatar must be 100% original.
5. Must be summer themed.
Good luck! And I look forward to seeing some awesome summer armatars =)
- 851 Replies
What a nice surprise before I am going to bed!
Hmm, now I can use my "not sleeping, but still lying in bed and being dead tired"-time on thinking up a nice design!
I'll try and come up with something...
I can happily announce that I have absolutely no ideas. But if it runs as long as the last one, there should be plenty of time for everyone to come up with something~
I had something in mind (You know what it is Carlie. ), But it occurs to me that I can't work with computer painting programs...
Summer started on June 21st, I think we're a bit late even!
Hope to see some nice entries ~ especially from you, Zophia...
I think it runs too close to spring. It would seem that almost year round, there will be user-made armatars which further dilutes the novelty of such.
I have a good idea... I should try beginner's luck!
First failure but hey I'm a negative nancy (dang you Cartman) "Elephant in front of a summer sunset" is the title of the piece... you likey?
hmm so lets see fishing...beach....vacation......hmm whats the idea I should do...I think I have an idea, but I just hope I can pull it off.
A thought occurs...
Carlie, what if I have the idea and give someone else permission to create it themselves using Paint or some other program?
can i make a pizza?!?!?! i really want a pizza for my armatar
Another armatar contest! Oh teh yayz! And this time I don't gotta use my crappy touchpad! Also, @ Manta: You can do that, but I don't think it would count as your own piece.
Also, @ Manta: You can do that, but I don't think it would count as your own piece.
I suppose I could try Paint or something... *Chinrub*
Or GIMP, perhaps...
Or some other form of art program. *Gazes out at the sky, perplexed at the situation at hand*
Here's mine, scaled down to 100 x 100p lol.
Just wondering... when is the deadline or is there one?
Thread is locked!