ForumsGame WalkthroughsGe.Ne.Sis HELP

39 34466
AcidHurts
AcidHurts
33 posts
Nomad

please help me with Ge.Ne.Sis i am stuck and any help would be nice.im up to Charlus and the babys

• 39 Replies
omarr41
omarr41
3 posts
Nomad

sadly im stuck there i kill charlse and two babys but by then the third baby heals for some reason and easily kills me plz pm idf you get help

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

For Charlus +3 babies.

Move your chars just out of range of Charlus' first move. Then have everyone on him and knock him out. Then pick off the babies.

For Charlus and Armlus

Have Sisily take the damage. The Magician is summoned somewhere behind her. Emi can just move around Armlus and take on Charlus.

madbob2
madbob2
48 posts
Nomad

This may sound stupid but I'm stuck on the yetis, could you help me?

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

You need the Magician to start off with Flame Fury if you haven't already. Concentrate your attacks to take them out quickly one by one. It's near impossible to beat it if you don't have the Magician attacking.

fairypoet
fairypoet
9 posts
Nomad

Gantic, thank you for helping with everyone in this battle. You guys can also refer to the strategy guide here for other problems:

http://armorgames.com/misc/guides/genesis/

I plan to make an update to lower the difficulty on the early parts of the game.

omarr41
omarr41
3 posts
Nomad

damm why are the monsters so strong if this game had easy ormal and hard modes this would be the insane mode

omarr41
omarr41
3 posts
Nomad

can someone give me a step by step for charles and his brother i really need help

fairypoet
fairypoet
9 posts
Nomad

Ommrr41,

This part of the strategy guide address the battle with Charlus and Armlus. Basicly, you only need to defeat Charlus:

http://armorgames.com/misc/guides/genesis/chapter_2_5.html

edu_zanoni
edu_zanoni
10 posts
Nomad

how i get the death tarot?

fairypoet
fairypoet
9 posts
Nomad

Edu_zanoni,

The Death Tarot is rewarded after you complete the Ice Cream the the Death Quest. The detail of the quest is mentioned here:

http://armorgames.com/misc/guides/genesis/extra_chapter_1_1.html

Enjoy!

edu_zanoni
edu_zanoni
10 posts
Nomad

fairypoet, thx but i can get the death tarot, i speek whit the little girl and hobears in Eden forest, and dont start any think.
When i must speek with her?

fairypoet
fairypoet
9 posts
Nomad

Edu, the quest is only avaiable after you beat Saber and his bandit gangs for the first time.

Loo
Loo
5 posts
Nomad

When you complete chapter 4 it will pop-up a screen that says all side quests have been unlocked.

yielee
yielee
618 posts
Shepherd

Some of the content isn't exactly wholesome, and would be censored on AG. Like, after the lesbian scene where they call the kid a bastard. I guess I'm surprised by the double standard that AG has where it censors such language on its website but allows it in its sponsored games.

Loo
Loo
5 posts
Nomad

Well then, after battle nr 23 (chapter 4 ending) the side quests are getting unlocked.
I hope I'm clear enough now.

Showing 1-15 of 39