ForumsWEPRThe Ukranian Genocide (Holodomor)

26 13805
Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

The Holodomor was when the Soviet Government under Iosif Ill'ych Stalin decided to wipe out the Ukranian population. They accomplished this by engineering a massive famine for which they deliberatley did not give any aid for.

http://images.absoluteastronomy.com/images/encyclopediaimages/h/ho/holodomor2.jpg

Records from the Ukranian SSR show that the population of Ukraine dropped by about 5 MILLION between 1931 and 1934.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_qC77umzH3gM/SSqAhAtogZI/AAAAAAAACwU/MDX-AV3TVAw/s400/HolodomorCemetery.jpg

To this day, the Russian government denies any wrong doing while many nations, including the US, say otherwise.

Yet there still exists many deniers of the Holodomor, who routinely question the number of deaths, the perpetrators, and even the existence of the genocide.

What do you guys think?

• 26 Replies
ComradeGamer
ComradeGamer
383 posts
Nomad

I wonder how Russia likes its population decreasing the way it is.

Are you trying to say that we wanted the Ukranians suffer like this? no, it was Josef Stalin's idea to cause such crisis, (oh and by the way Stalin is Georgian not Russian) not trying to offend any Georgians, but it was just him.
Pau11Wa11
Pau11Wa11
527 posts
Nomad

well seems like a crisis to me. they're obviously ashamed or at least not happy of this happening

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

no, it was Josef Stalin's idea to cause such crisis,

*sigh*

No it wasn't. Back yourself up.

You post something that actually makes sense and everyone ignores you -_-
balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

You mean like this?

HHAHAHAHHAHA

DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS
pathologic
pathologic
13 posts
Nomad

Mother Russia cannot be held accountable for the actions of the USSR.

false

successor of the nations should held responsibility of everything they did in their times for example;

in 1875 ottoman empire had the money debt of £200,000,000
the 60 percent of money debt of ottoman empire has been paid by turkey and the rest was shared between other nations like bulgaria,romania etc.

if you say that it was only the stalin's idea to do that then those countries should say that it was only the ottoman family decided to take the debt not all of the people in the empire or other countries like bulgaria should be innocent and should pay the 40 percent of the debt which they have already did
balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

Stalin was not Russian. If any land were to be held accountable I would think it should be his birthplace.

ComradeGamer
ComradeGamer
383 posts
Nomad

Which is Georgia....... but there are rumors going around Europe that Stalin was born in Ukraine (ironic huh?).

ComradeGamer
ComradeGamer
383 posts
Nomad

Another reason why Stalin hated Ukranians, is because when he went to school in Georgia, they replaced the Georgia teachers with Ukranian teachers. They made fun them because of their thick Georgian accents, and so Stalin then grew his hate torwards Ukrainians then start being leader of the USSR and had his payback (which is very sick I know, but had a terrible childhood).

Dimf
Dimf
68 posts
Shepherd

I am from Ukraine and I think that Stalin was bad

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Please do not post to really old threads. This thread is over five years old. If you want to discuss this topic, you can create a new thread.

Showing 16-25 of 26