ForumsWEPRy does god take things so early

30 7639
meeeeee
meeeeee
22 posts
Nomad

well im very sad today my dog just died he was only 8 months old and i was thinking to myself y does he half to take animals or to me my family so early. Im more sad now than iv ever been so would someone pelase like to explain to me or help me understand or just say somthing nice. o and he got ran over if u must know i dident see it happen but my mom did.

• 30 Replies
XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

I think he means the "certain realities in life" is his job. Or maybe it is a typo. I would suggest tonight, before you go to bed, just give a little prayer to God. Tell him that this has opened your eyes, and maybe you will recieve an answer.

meeeeee
meeeeee
22 posts
Nomad

im not shure i dont think iv done anything wrong i mean i pray and read the bible and dont sin.it may be beoucas i was givin him to much attention i have two dogs or used to.. i may have been giving him to much attention but still he died that seems a little extreem i think.

meeeeee
meeeeee
22 posts
Nomad

yes i do.

meeeeee
meeeeee
22 posts
Nomad

and i think pets go to the same place people do in heaven when thiere masters die they reunite and live togeather again. or thats just what i believe.

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

Name one man, one person who's never endeared pain in their life. There is no one, not even Jesus.

So, as it all goes, God put us down here for a reason, a simple reason to live our lives out to the fullest no matter how it turns out as a good (insert religion)

So, as far as it goes, who knows? Your doggy may be floating in heaven waiting for you. [I have no idea what happens to dogs, sorry.]

So it may not be anything you did. [Unless the dog was a bad one >.> XP]
Life turns out, people die and people come, same with dogs.

Not gonna say get over yourself, but dun blame God for it.

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

Perhaps God took your dog to show you that sometimes things happen that you can't control. Or perhaps something else. I don't know. I don't claim to be God or know His ways. No one really can (Satanists do, but they're just egotists). But what I want you to realize is that everything that happens is part of His plan. Yes, it hurts. I know. I lost a dog at a young age (which, incidentally, caused me to become detached from animals and slowly brought me to the point of not caring what happens to them). But pray for God to help you, and He will guide your way.

garifu
garifu
145 posts
Shepherd

For all the serious Christians in here, I can't believe none of you realized Strop meant the biblical story of Job, who suffered many pains without one curse towards heaven. That's exactly what many of you are trying to relay to Meeeeee; haven't you read it?

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

^Yes, I've read Job. I wasn't talking about that, though, was I? But yeah, Job is a really good example of this.

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

Bible doesn't really go much with English. Rtaher confuzzling. Also I've never read the book, So I wouldn't know. xP

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

Well, what happens is basically God tells Satan that he can do whatever he wants to this guy named Job as long as he doesn't hurt him. So Satan takes away everything Job had - his farm, his family, everything. But Job does not once blaspheme God. Rather, he praises Him throughout the book. In the end God gives him like four times what he had originally or something, I dunno.

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

So, instead of the wife he had he got four? Lol, sorry, funny thought. I get what you mean, Nice example.

CheesyFreak
CheesyFreak
45 posts
Nomad

Hey, really sorry to hear that you lost your dog. I feel your pain, in fact, when me and my family moved, we had to put down a cat that was one of my friends. it was really sad, but the cat had health problems. but, the way to look at it is that the dog is being taken to a better place. things happen, and its not like the dog is somewhere being tortured. im sure where he is he's happy, just like my cat. but, thats just my opinion. i hope it makes u feel a little better

armorgold
armorgold
273 posts
Nomad

god made this world a wonderful place

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Please do not say short answers like that. That is spamming unless you at least explain your reasoning.

Sting
Sting
266 posts
Peasant

Yes the story of Job is an excellent example, although it makes me feel slightly guilty though - if I went through what Job went through, I do not know if I would have been able to praise God through it all.

Showing 16-30 of 30