ForumsWEPRMuslims

49 10874
GameStealer
GameStealer
19 posts
Nomad

Yes, there are now more muslims then catholics in the U.S.
The end is coming soon.

• 49 Replies
Sting
Sting
266 posts
Peasant

This is such an idiotic thread. I mean, the guy doesn't even give a reason as to why he does not like Muslims. And (I think it was) Asherlee is right, I have a couple Muslim friends as well, and they are very kind, considerate people.

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

Thankx to our Parents. XP Trust me, if your Muslim, you can't act like, well, some people. XP

Switchers, Give me some data on that. Since .05% of America is Islamic [The rest falling under "Christianity"] or so. 50% of Across country Muslims arent' hate full, they simply don't like America. As a poor man living in the middle east, your only hope is to work with the oil. If not, you know why your poor, Americas greed is murderous. And it impacts the middle east the most because they steal all the trade away. So you don't encounter one every month. I live in a city with 20 Million people. And to be honest, almost everyone in my mosque has a Christian friend. ^^ So, rethink that.

Also, you don't need a REASON why you don't like muslims. Its the way ignorant people are controlled. I'm pretty sure years back other religions with people like him and others figured the same thing. Bigotry comes with not knowing. I'm not that bad a person.

[Shh, Don't rat me out, any of you >.> XP]

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

Wow I just don't know what to say, I mean I have lot's of muslim freinds and they are all "normal"...THIS IMO is one of the most hatefull and STUPID threads out there!

And please don't say that what ever religion you are, that there is no one or none extremist or "bad" people! Thats a lie the world is all messed up it's not perfect!

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

I wouldn't say ALL messed up. You've gotta give it some credit. xP

Also, what I find really funny is why people make fun of me for calling God Allah, when Jesus spoke Arabic. o.O

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

haha lol^^^^
Ok I'll give it some creideit, but if everyone is like HIM then the world is messed up! :P lol... And who cares if god is known as "Allah" or "God" or evan something like "Donif" (made up word btw). You don't expect the whole world to share the same brain and say "Oh I know let's call him god/allah"

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

Its not that, but I'm talking about making fun of the word. Allah means the same as God, right? So if someone came to you, and you're presumabley really religous and started making fun of a prayer or the word you use to describe the diety you've tooken so long to know of, how would you feel? It just makes it Ironic to me that Jesus said Allah himself. XP [He spoke Hebrew, too.. According to just about every text about him, but I dunno how to say "God" in hebrew. xP]

Calm
Calm
909 posts
Herald

Jesus didn't speak Arabic, he spoke Aramean...

And for the issue raised by this topic, I'll agree with most of you who say that it's offending, since most muslims are really nice and friendly and they don't all want to kill you (^^). I would be afraid if all muslims were extremists o_O
but they're not...

I think GameStealer has understood the lesson...

Pfhortipfhy
Pfhortipfhy
70 posts
Nomad

@ Armed_Blade

Somewhere in the statement "Baruch atah adonai elohenu melech ha-olam," which roughly translates to "Blessed art Thou (or Blessed are You), Lord our God, King of the Universe."

Hope that helped.

Calm
Calm
909 posts
Herald

In Hebrew, God is "yaveh"
In ancient times, you were not allowed to pronounce this word: if you did, you were put to death...

Hayleyxx
Hayleyxx
26 posts
Nomad

i like muslims wen there in there own country but it rly bugs me coz i come from yorkshire and theyve pulled down loads of buildings i mean if u want f*cking mosques go build them in pakki land ok!!!!!

Crunk88
Crunk88
123 posts
Nomad

There are more Christians in the world than Muslims. Plus its not all Muslims that we should be worried about, there are Islamic extremists that say the commandments of Muslims are to
1) Come in peace
2) Assimilate
3) Wage civil war

So whos to say what is what? Mislims in the furture could do this to the country. Im not saying all Muslims are like this but i couldent trust one with a bag of dirt. Thats just how i feel, as a child i was beaten and robbed numerous times by gangs of Arabs and i dont like them at all.

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

I've had my butt kicked by a black dude at least 5 times. Never once did I look at the race for punishment.

Its kind of how people treat each other today, one terrorist attack and dun dun dun. >.>

Hayleyxx
Hayleyxx
26 posts
Nomad

yeh i no wot u mean peepz treat black peepz different coz there not tryin 2 be rasist

David858
David858
181 posts
Nomad

When i was in High School, about 45% of my friends were Muslim. not all Muslims are bad. Some just think diferntly. Please stop saying all Aribs are bad. It really sets me off the edge!

Crunk88
Crunk88
123 posts
Nomad

One black dude kicked yur but 5 times? For me its more like I have been jumped by arabs only, nomatter where I was they would beef me. The thing is when you are a child you can develop hates easier, i went to a public school. Muslims treated white Christian kids like garbage, and i feel most Muslims treat white people like that. You came into MY country, and treated me like i was an outsider. When the time comes i wont hesitate to defend myself and family from Muslim extremists.

Well i want to set you off, i want you to get mad a see through my eyes. put yourself in my shoes, im not going to be all excepting. I had Muslim friends but in the end they are all the same, they defend each other and they dont care if they were friends with you, they will beat you up and take your money. Im not afraid to stereotype, because its happened to me and many of my friends.

Showing 16-30 of 49