ForumsWEPRMuslims

49 10871
GameStealer
GameStealer
19 posts
Nomad

Yes, there are now more muslims then catholics in the U.S.
The end is coming soon.

• 49 Replies
hojoko
hojoko
510 posts
Peasant

Again, not all muslims are like that. If that happened to you, you must have been a real jerk to them. They aren't any different from christians or jews, or any other religion.

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

When I was in grade school, I would get beat up by this same group of Mexican kids every day. Granted I was one of like 20 or so white kids in the grade, but still...

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

Oh, didn't finish my point. Point is, I don't hate all Mexicans because of that. I grew up in El Paso and I had a lot of kids that were my friends that were Mexican. We're all a little racist, sure, but that doesn't mean we have to hate.

hojoko
hojoko
510 posts
Peasant

For once I agree with Megamickel.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

Yeah I agree with Megamickel, the future can't be held resposible for the past! I understand what your saying crunk88 but you need to let the past go and, ever wounder what it it like to be a muslim in America, you need to picture that! They (groupe of kids attacking you) must have felt as if they were getting treated like Shit...They had reason just like you.

Crunk88
Crunk88
123 posts
Nomad

You accuse me of doing something to these Muslims your wrong, i was just a kid. I had done nothing to them and they hated me because of my color and religion. You can believe whatever you want, I just have more knowledge of their objective than you. I have read some studies of the Quran, and they all say the same thing. They might be nice and your best friend, but their only cloaking the fact that you are the infidels.

I understand what you people think but think of this. There are many sects of Christianity, all of them have different views. There is only one Islam, and only one view. Yet we see two sides, the nice civil Muslim side and the extremist side. But which is which? There is only one difference, that the extremists dont believe in assimilation into the infidels. Meaning they dont believe that Muslims should assimilate themselves within western society, before they wage war against the infidels. To them we are the infidels, we dont believe in Mohamed or the Quran so we should be killed.

hojoko
hojoko
510 posts
Peasant

Thats like th CHRISTIAN crusade. Do you think that was correct and proper?

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

There are indeed two different sects of Islam, Crunk. Little do you realize...
You have the Sunni and the Shi'ites. I'm not sure on the spelling of those, but they're very different. Do some research before you say something else that's overly ignornat.

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

Oh, sorry, wrote confuzzledly. He spoke Armaeic, but The world "God" in Armaeic is similarly close to Allah. xP

Also, nice spelling. xP
There not THAT different, but well enuff.
Also, I was just a kid. If those dudes that hit me were black christians, it is now my justifiable duty to say that Christians are the cause? and they are chlid haters? I'm pretty sure I wouldn't get far.

If there are many sects of Christianity, then from your perspective they should be ripping themselves apart because Christianity teaches peace, as islam does.

You treat me as a Nazi, so I will inturn treat you as a liar. I believe the only people that are infidels are people that can't keep ignorant veiws away from themselves. Only when they are smart enough to and not doing it.

For example: A man makes a mistake, you hear of this mistake, you go do that mistake.

In my book, your an idiot. No matter which way you go about it.

hojoko
hojoko
510 posts
Peasant

Crunk, stuff happens. If they were christians, would you hate all christians? Just because of a few people being mean, you hate the whole religion.

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

Yeah. Dun discriminate, buddy. >

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

I was under the impression that they were like Catholics and Protestants, in that they can't ever agree on anything.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Ok dude that was sickeningly raciest and disgusting comment. You insulted all muslims with the common disgusting ans sick stereotype that all muslims are terrorists. You can't just do that.

And what are your sources for saying that there are more muslims that catholics. And what does it matter. I mean geez.

I will tell you what, next time you see a muslim, and they blow themselves up and YOU get your ass blown up, you come to me and i will give you a band aide.

Armed_Blade, I'm sorry he did that and that you had to read that. I know it hurts, i may not be muslim, but i can feel your pain. I have best friends that are muslim.

Sooooooooo anyways, Gamestealer, that was sick. Just shutup.

C4RN4G3
C4RN4G3
70 posts
Nomad

I think they should stay in their own countries

DecadentDragon
DecadentDragon
242 posts
Nomad

Would that Christianity had done the same...

Showing 31-45 of 49