ForumsGamesBest Player in Colony?

1443 267320
LilLawnGnome
LilLawnGnome
10 posts
Nomad

Who do you think the best player in Colony is? You cannot nominate your self and maybe give some details on why you think he's the best.

My vote goes to Lifemaster, he and I are great friends and together we have never lost a game. Whenever we join a match together it takes 10minutes to find a game because when people enter they say "Fuck its him" and leave.

What about you?

• 1,443 Replies
Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

and HANK if u look back u would be able to see i was talkin to pwp about pacman HANK so if u think im still bothering u HANK im not so calm down

AnbuHank
AnbuHank
591 posts
Nomad

Okay. Flame wars is over. Let's get back on topic. Shall we?

I nominate most of the people on my friend list on Armor Games for being an average pro and above for July-August 2010. Some are just average pros. Some are good at 2vs2 games. Some are good at 1vs1 games. I'm too lazy to bring the list here. Lol.

Fasty
Fasty
300 posts
Nomad

endskape i will skin u alive when im bakk u bithh, GTFO

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

geezzz fasty..... when it comes to flamin im an APEX PREDATOR ur a small fish U LITERALLY CANT COMPETE with me so plz for both of our sakes just quit im tired of wasting my time on u(plus my name is spelled endsCape with a c sweetheart)

AnbuHank
AnbuHank
591 posts
Nomad

(plus my name is spelled endsCape with a c sweetheart)

Fasty can't spell right because there's either something wrong with the connection or there's something wrong with his laptop.
Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

oooo grab some popcorn go to endscape's page and read his comments/fan mail some very ''lovely'' fans left wonderful messages to him and one of his fans wanted him to get raped by a plumber.... see the rest at www.endscape.sexy..... or just click my name either one works

PREDADERP
PREDADERP
86 posts
Nomad

can you guys please take this flame war off of this thread...

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

hmmm dude were not arguing anymore me and HANK are cool..... i wasnt saying anything about him im just saying im going through some n*g*e*rish shi* on my page wit this gforce cat.... from chicaaagoooo.... they realllll tough in chicaaaagoooo

AnbuHank
AnbuHank
591 posts
Nomad

can you guys please take this flame war off of this thread...

I nominate most of the people on my friend list on Armor Games for being an average pro and above for July-August 2010. Some are just average pros. Some are good at 2vs2 games. Some are good at 1vs1 games. I'm too lazy to bring the list here. Lol.

I tried to get back on topic. Endscape wrote instead:

oooo grab some popcorn go to endscape's page and read his comments/fan mail some very ''lovely'' fans left wonderful messages to him and one of his fans wanted him to get ***** by a plumber.... see the rest at www.endscape.sexy..... or just click my name either one works

hmmm dude were not arguing anymore me and HANK are cool..... i wasnt saying anything about him im just saying im going through some n*g*e*rish shi* on my page wit this gforce cat.... from chicaaagoooo.... they realllll tough in chicaaaagoooo

I don't think it's a flame war anymore. Instead, we're all just off topic.
Pacmanateyou
Pacmanateyou
255 posts
Nomad

Seriously Why are we all trolling And why arent we discussing The best player Actually
WHY DONT WE JUST STICK TO THE TOPIC WHO IS THE BEST PLAYER

FloydTC
FloydTC
2,920 posts
Nomad

Why are we all trolling And why arent we discussing The best player Actually

because trolling is more fun
Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

why are we trolling i suppose u mean strolling and all u are trolling no one wants to nominate anyone so i've just been filling ur pages

AnbuHank
AnbuHank
591 posts
Nomad

because trolling is more fun

Kiss ass.

why are we trolling i suppose u mean strolling and all u are trolling no one wants to nominate anyone so i've just been filling ur pages

Yeah right. If I were a moderator, I'd stripe this thread away. Stop getting off topic. Get back on topic now! If this thread dies, let it. Don't keep it alive with useless shit!

Somebody give me a hit. Just nominate somebody, and somebody (most likely me) will decide whether that's a great nomination or not.
Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

wowwwwwwww now u decide to get on point wowwww how about we each nominate ten people then hmmm i dont know VOTE maybe then work from there

Pacmanateyou
Pacmanateyou
255 posts
Nomad

ok i nominate (not in order)
G23
lordiano
PredaDerp
Bankhead
SpeakerForTheDead
KrackerPacker
ForbiddenOne