ForumsGamesBest Player in Colony?

1443 267233
LilLawnGnome
LilLawnGnome
10 posts
Nomad

Who do you think the best player in Colony is? You cannot nominate your self and maybe give some details on why you think he's the best.

My vote goes to Lifemaster, he and I are great friends and together we have never lost a game. Whenever we join a match together it takes 10minutes to find a game because when people enter they say "Fuck its him" and leave.

What about you?

• 1,443 Replies
chessmaster102
chessmaster102
657 posts
Peasant

Most of the old pros don't play any more so i can't tell you

Pacmanateyou
Pacmanateyou
255 posts
Nomad

Then test abuncha people so we can say

HALLofFAME
HALLofFAME
16 posts
Nomad

people im the true recorder of who is the best player on colony view my profile to see the legends and if you dont agree with the people on it go here
http://armorgames.com/community/thread/6153351/hall-of-fame-for-colony-and-exit-path

Rangersoul5
Rangersoul5
186 posts
Nomad

waldo

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

G23 these are the names im hearing alot
lordiano and by the looks of it these will be
PredaDerp the choices we'll have to choose from
Bankhead anyone else add more cuz as of now
SpeakerForTheDead these are the choices, keep it coming
KrackerPacker
ForbiddenOne
AnbuHank
zing13
DN
Waldo

UNVG
UNVG
8 posts
Nomad

Hank, Pac may not need to glitch u if u lose regularly, but if u want more evidence, this is the tip of the iceberg:

Quick into:
Zachh was 2v2ing with me when Pac undeniably glitched by producing around 9 teams of special forces within minutes. Pac knew he slipped up and got caught so in a moment of complete desperation and panic he made the account name "TheArrowOfTime"to attempt to do some damage control.

In the Hall of Shame screen shots below, you'll see pac at a very low point, groveling and begging for zachh's acceptance, even threatening to quit colony (which he did, but only for a day (shocker)).

Read Links in the following order:

http://s869.photobucket.com/albums/ab253/uNOTvryGOOD/?action=view&current=Picture5.png

http://s869.photobucket.com/albums/ab253/uNOTvryGOOD/?action=view&current=Picture6.png

http://s869.photobucket.com/albums/ab253/uNOTvryGOOD/?action=view&current=Picture7.png

http://s869.photobucket.com/albums/ab253/uNOTvryGOOD/?action=view&current=Picture8.png

Tally of ppl who know about Pac's glitching: zachh, myself, Endscape, DN, and even Kracker now says hes on the fence. Hopefully, this will be sufficient to convince the public that Pac has no business on this thread. You're all reasonable enough to decide.

Pacmanateyou
Pacmanateyou
255 posts
Nomad

unvg i wish you would quit Hating
Trolling is not the way
i know your insecure so you have to be the best
But do you have to Take out the person you most feel threatened by
by trying to destroy his rep?
If you could just realize i'm not trying to get in your way and i don't
Care who win's That's all i Wash my hands of you
Its Just Somewhat Pathetic Peace

Pacman

oh And Btw get back to the topic?

UNVG
UNVG
8 posts
Nomad

In keeping with the topic, it's my opinion glitchers have no right in the hall of fame. You don't see me nominating myself every 3 seconds.

AnbuHank
AnbuHank
591 posts
Nomad

unvg i wish you would quit Hating
Trolling is not the way
i know your insecure so you have to be the best
But do you have to Take out the person you most feel threatened by
by trying to destroy his rep?
If you could just realize i'm not trying to get in your way and i don't
Care who win's That's all i Wash my hands of you
Its Just Somewhat Pathetic Peace

Pacman

oh And Btw get back to the topic?

The guy wasn't flaming on you so shut the fuck up. He wasn't nominating himself either. He was just saying that he has hard proof of you glitching (indirectly), and that you shouldn't be on the hall of fame, or be nominated for 1 of the best players on Colony.

In keeping with the topic, it's my opinion glitchers have no right in the hall of fame. You don't see me nominating myself every 3 seconds.

Damn right man.
Lifemaster
Lifemaster
186 posts
Shepherd

I just skipped about 10 pages of reading...cuz all I have to say is...

HI GUPPY!!!

For those who don't know, Guppy was my pro partner, we went against the best of the best, both of us knew forge + outpost, although I usually did outpost cuz I macro well (>.&gt and yeah, we owned. Lol at Guppy being a glitcher. Hahahaha. The only team that did well against Guppy and myself was WaIdo and Lordiano...I believe we stopped at 3-3, calling it a draw.

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

hahahahaah yo boss just puts mans on blast he is right though but seeing how i think we are outnumbered thats a topic for the next vote
Should Glitchers/Hackers be allowed on hall of fame
wat do u all think?

KrackerPacker
KrackerPacker
144 posts
Nomad

not that anyone even cares anymore but....
endscape is starting to spam (BAAAAN)
and hes also suggesting we add hackers and glithers to the list :/ (HIIM)
first off EVERYONE knows JACKIEMOON was best hacker hands down so NO HACKERS
and glitchers they are all tied because they ALL SUCK WITHOUT GLITCHING
so im sure everyone is starting to hate endscape right now :O
lastly @ UNVG I NEVER SAID I DOUBTED PAC FOR GLITCHING
HE DOESNT GLITCH
FOR THE LAST TIME
ARE
YOU
BLIND?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

1st of all kracker i wasnt talkin to ya 2nd fa the last time imma tell u u can suck my dic* and no i wasnt saying they SHOULD be on the hall of fame dic* face thats what ur secretly saying cuz u wanna buff his wood but me keep my name out ya mouth woyyy anyway im just saying pacman has a wholeeeeee miny army of ''ro'' colony players ready to suck him off is wat im saying and im not trying to disrespect him im just saying with this information would u all still except him as one of the best plus i neverrrrrrr hack or cheat spartan pride and jackiemoon is a dic* sucker fuc* him why is kruncher stupid @ss even bringin him up; answer he wants his hacking brothers added kruncher cheats too rememberrrr think about it hes gettin scared he himself wont be added. i dont like startin trouble but shiiiiiiiiii* i will SURE AS HELL FINISH IT.

PREDADERP
PREDADERP
86 posts
Nomad

i thougth me n 0mgaguest could take you n guyppy on... but not sure you guys both microed better then me.

Demarius
Demarius
160 posts
Peasant

Does no one remember Demarius, one of the original players of Colony. I mean come on, I was a good player I have to say, but you know I guess not many people think so.

Showing 451-465 of 1443