ForumsGamesBest Player in Colony?

1443 267110
LilLawnGnome
LilLawnGnome
10 posts
Nomad

Who do you think the best player in Colony is? You cannot nominate your self and maybe give some details on why you think he's the best.

My vote goes to Lifemaster, he and I are great friends and together we have never lost a game. Whenever we join a match together it takes 10minutes to find a game because when people enter they say "Fuck its him" and leave.

What about you?

• 1,443 Replies
slayguy8
slayguy8
718 posts
Peasant

ME im the best... not im probably the worst

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

a demarius hmmmm srry cant remember sooooo i cant really add u to the list but u can cast a vote to it

KrackerPacker
KrackerPacker
144 posts
Nomad

endscape when did u begin playing this game i would like to know that

PREDADERP
PREDADERP
86 posts
Nomad

sorry demarius you were b4 my time just a bit but i have heard of you.

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

endscape was around since near(opperative word) the beginning sooo between v1-2 but a demarius i do not remember

KrackerPacker
KrackerPacker
144 posts
Nomad

what month did u start o_O

red3mpshun
red3mpshun
27 posts
Nomad

I don't really know but if I did, I wouldn't post here, this is just bound to cause an argument.

DaSickaJ
DaSickaJ
98 posts
Nomad

just like to say you guys dont even have to place me on the recent list i know i havent played so yeah. All time lists yeah but not now. Anyway i appeciate all previous comments made that included me in top 5 of whatever it was. Skill, builds, micro. Thank you.

HANK YOUR DEAD! MY MICRO IS NOT JUST "ok" ITS YOUR GOD!

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

month hmmmmmmm such bad memory..... lets see i was in 8th grade..... now 2 years ago..... id say about anywhere from september to december 2 years ago

AnbuHank
AnbuHank
591 posts
Nomad

HANK YOUR DEAD! MY MICRO IS NOT JUST "ok" ITS YOUR GOD!

DaSickaJ (Bankhead) only knows how to micro. XD HAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!! His macro skills are okay.

Read carefully next time, or would you like to bring it? HAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!
Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

ummmmm yeah..... this is gonna sound odd buttttt i have a general idea of what they are butttt not sureeee, wat is the differnce between micro and macro....... wat endscape thinks is size buttt in saying that endscape also thinks if ur micro is great then why isnt ur macro...... and yes endscape is talking in 3rd person

AnbuHank
AnbuHank
591 posts
Nomad

Micro is a certain way of the control of your units. Example: You fire a wall of snipers, and fall back.

Macro is the way to piss off your opponent. In other words, to mess with, and could weaken your opponent. Example: Sending many waves or counters against your opponent, not giving him a chance to build up or not giving him the advantage.

I'm sure you can find the difference now. This is how people know and/or vote for 1 of the best pros in Colony.

25wes25
25wes25
1,584 posts
Nomad

colony is easy it takes like 10 secs to beat the campaign and 20 in a pro multi match

AnbuHank
AnbuHank
591 posts
Nomad

colony is easy it takes like 10 secs to beat the campaign and 20 in a pro multi match

That kind of speed to beat Colony games means that you hack or glitch. Not even the best pro in Colony can win games at that speed.
Lifemaster
Lifemaster
186 posts
Shepherd

@Derp

Yeah you and 0mg did better against guppy and myself than any other bunch except w&l. Essentially, as I recall it, you and 0mg could complete any team with myself, guppy, waIdo, or lordiano and have a pro team. If you know what I mean...usually when it was four of us on, we wouldn't have guppy and myself against you two, or for example waIdo and I NEVER played on the same team, because we were always too perfect of a match to not play against each other. It wouldn't have been even, so it would be myself and you, 0mg, or guppy against waIdo and lordi, you, 0mg, etc.

Showing 466-480 of 1443