ForumsForum GamesDragon Rampage

366 65440
balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

Some people want to raise dragons, some want to ride them, but some want to BE THEM. The Great Wryms have caverns scattered all over the known and unknown world. Clans come together during mating times and for war against the lesser races. It has been a long time since the last war, but trouble is afoot and the elves and humans have been massing armies. The dwarves have kept to themselves and still send their yearly tributes, something the ground and tree dwellers quit doing years ago. If it is a war that they seek they shall find more than they expected.

Name:
Dragon Clan:
Type:
Hoard: A tiny pile of gems
Alliances:
Enemies:

• 366 Replies
zakkaz1
zakkaz1
278 posts
Nomad

Name: Pythagoros
Dragon Clan: None
Type: Shadow Drake
Hoard: A small pile of gems
Alliances: None
Enemies: None

I chuckle "Oh, very well then although i do not know what you mean by 'enchant'." As the dwarf left, i mumbled. "Pfft, dwarves and the foolish stories." I lay down on the ground and slowly go back to sleep, my wonderful sleep that the dwarf interrupted me from.

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

Shadow: The cultists scatter in all directions and many are escaping.

Glimmerwing: The third one goes down under your mighty onslaught.

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

Pythagoros: If you don't leave your cave soon you will starve to death.

zakkaz1
zakkaz1
278 posts
Nomad

Name: Pythagoros
Type: Shadow Drake
Hoard: A small pile of gems
Alliances: None
Enemies: None

I wake up angry as it seems like an annoying, scratchy voice appears in my head, telling me to wake up.chuckle. Then, suddenly i noticed that i was starving. I run outside along the path to catch some of those delicious swans on the lake before its noon, when they usually leave. While i was at the lake i noticed there was someone was following me. I looked in the lake and in the reflection i saw some elves with their bows and arrows on me. I quickly do a roll to the left and i hide in the shadow of a hill waiting to see how the elves would react. Unlike most dragons who have gleaming ,colorful scales, shadow drakes have dull, black scales that help great with camouflage.

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

Glimmerwing: Where do you search and who are you looking for?

Pythagoros: Suddenly a cloud moves and the shade disappears. You have been spotted and a party of 10 elves begin shooting.

The next 3 posters get a djinn as a Christmas present. He cannot increase your hoard but can be quite helpful.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

i kill the cultists that get near me, then i look around more.

OOC:what's a Djinn?

TheCheeseMaker
TheCheeseMaker
349 posts
Nomad

Name: Spard
Dragon Clan:None
Type: Frost Dragon
Hoard: 2 rubies
Alliances:None
Enemies:None

I wait until the night time, then I go out in search of food and an (hopefully) ally.

TheCheeseMaker
TheCheeseMaker
349 posts
Nomad

Sorry for the double-post, Is a djinn a some kind of dragon apprentice or something?

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

Shadow: You can't get at any more of the cultists due to your injury, but you hear wimpering to your left down a tunnel. You continue on and wonder if the entire forest has burned down by now.

Glimmerwing: You head deep into the mountains and below you you can sense a huge pulsing wave of magic. As you approach you recognize the feel of it as a powerful elemental. As you draw nearer you see a huge waterfall that has no obvious watersource.

Spard: You take off and to the south you see a herd of gazelle. As you approach they take off. You easily pursue them.

Call it what you will, you get a wish. Djinn grant a different number of wishes depending on how long they have been imprisoned. These will only give you one. Normally if they are released after a certain period, say 500 years, of imprisonment they will fufill a vow to kill the one that looses them.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

Name: Zayrx
Type: winged two-tailed wind Dragon
Enemies: earth dragons

she set the elfen girl in her neck and walks through the forest. after a while she see a elfen village and asks the elfs: i am a friendly dragon and i saved this child before a wolf. belongs it to you?

TheCheeseMaker
TheCheeseMaker
349 posts
Nomad

I eat two gazelles. I continue on my search for an ally.

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

Glimmerwing: Upon the gifting of the Sapphire the Elemental in a kind grandmotherlike voice thanks you promptly. She asks you to come closer that you might better see you. The Djinn refuses to interact with the elemental as he loathes water.

Zayrx: The little girl rushes to her mother and the elves stare awestruck.

Spard: Which direction do you head?

TheCheeseMaker
TheCheeseMaker
349 posts
Nomad

I head to the mountains.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

Name: Zayrx
Type: winged two-tailed wind Dragon
Enemies: earth dragons

so, can we be friends? if you have problems, then i help you. and if i have problems, you help me. ok?

ooc: sorry, my english is not perfect.

heronero910
heronero910
66 posts
Nomad

name:nero
i try to fly and see dragons and allies

Showing 226-240 of 366