ForumsForum GamesDragon Rampage

366 63506
balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

Some people want to raise dragons, some want to ride them, but some want to BE THEM. The Great Wryms have caverns scattered all over the known and unknown world. Clans come together during mating times and for war against the lesser races. It has been a long time since the last war, but trouble is afoot and the elves and humans have been massing armies. The dwarves have kept to themselves and still send their yearly tributes, something the ground and tree dwellers quit doing years ago. If it is a war that they seek they shall find more than they expected.

Name:
Dragon Clan:
Type:
Hoard: A tiny pile of gems
Alliances:
Enemies:

• 366 Replies
balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

Way to copy data straight from Tibia. You are failsauce.

TapTankHero
TapTankHero
118 posts
Nomad

Sorry did'nt feel like writing personaly all I personally know about them is they don't breath fire, they're small and they are often adopted as pets. Sorry not the genius on dragons just felt that this much description would be a definite fail. So I wikipidia searched it. You play tibia? I don't but is it a good game. Anyway we are side tracking can we get back to the story I don't want to be a bother and I know there are like 30 people waiting for the story line. Look Im sorry for all the trouble I've cause can we PLEASE get back to the story? Again Im S O R R Y!

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

It is obvious that war will ensure no matter what it is that we do. We cannot give up our ancestral lands at the whim of our enemy. We must make a viable plan.

OOC: You think someone can't google your silly post? Also El Kingo de Draco is going to be quiet for a while while you all do whatever it is you do...

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

also, sense you fail with your dragon knowelange. lucario come on out! -lucario appears- forcepalm on TTH! -lucario does that and knocks him out- hey, balerion, ill rejoin if all the fucking idiots would go away.

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

I hate to make a version 2 but at this rate.....

TapTankHero
TapTankHero
118 posts
Nomad

If it bothers you that much I'll go away sonicheros95...

Showing 361-366 of 366