ForumsForum GamesDragon Rampage

366 63559
balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

Some people want to raise dragons, some want to ride them, but some want to BE THEM. The Great Wryms have caverns scattered all over the known and unknown world. Clans come together during mating times and for war against the lesser races. It has been a long time since the last war, but trouble is afoot and the elves and humans have been massing armies. The dwarves have kept to themselves and still send their yearly tributes, something the ground and tree dwellers quit doing years ago. If it is a war that they seek they shall find more than they expected.

Name:
Dragon Clan:
Type:
Hoard: A tiny pile of gems
Alliances:
Enemies:

• 366 Replies
balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

It sounds to me like you just want me to ban people... I am open to it, haven't had to do so before but am quite willing.

AAA you are so old you are made of antimatter and in our world you cease to exist. Make a real char sheet or leave.

TapTankHero
TapTankHero
118 posts
Nomad

LOL I had a feeling you'd say that at least it's decent ending! I salute you AAA! Sorry for taking up space though I do realize it kind of made it just harder to play.... Sorry

TapTankHero
TapTankHero
118 posts
Nomad

Name: Rhython
Dragon clan: Underground soldiers
Type: Earth Dragon
Alliances: Elfs
Enemies: Dwarfs, Humans

Earth dragons are very shy creatures. They have no wings because they hardly ever come out of the ground. They're size and weight is epic ( About 20 times bigger and heavier them full size whales.)
They have massive claws to burrow through the ground. Earth Dragons Only eat once a year and even one tiny worm is sufficient. Earth Dragons and elfs share a strong bond, the elfs give food to the dragons and the dragons give the elfs minerals that they sometimes find. Earth dragons can live for thousands of years. The earth dragons despise the dwarfs and humans for polluting and taking the earth away, some dragons have started a clan to overthrow the humans and dwarfs (underground soldiers.) These dragons have excellent eye sight and have heat vision, night vision, x-ray vision and others. Rython is the leader of section B of the underground soldiers. He has already made an alliance with the elfs armys. Earth dragons have a secret power that has never been used and no one knows about it except the elfs and the earth dragons. Earth dragons can melt down rocks in their stomachs and spit it out as flaming magma. It is not yet time to begin the war. Rython want to get all possible forces and is now looking for other types of dragons to join the underground solders.

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

That would be strike 2. Cannot make things that do not exist.

I sense a ban forthwith...

TapTankHero
TapTankHero
118 posts
Nomad

I thought you can make up your own dragons. Aren't dragons supposed to be diverse and unique? Can I please use rython or if not what do I need to do? I'm not trying to ruin the game I just want to make a awesome dragon! What do I need to change?

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

Name: Rhython
Dragon clan: NA
Type: Earth Dragon
Alliances: NA
Enemies: NA

You are not in charge of any "soldiers", the elves hate you, and you are no more different than any other wyrm.

TapTankHero
TapTankHero
118 posts
Nomad

Yay! Sorry about the whole AAA thing and all...

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

wow... your dragon just got a severe nerf.

TapTankHero
TapTankHero
118 posts
Nomad

Lol!

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

That is what happens when you use nonexistent buffs.

Ironically it was TTH that suggested I remake this and not allow new dragons to interrupt the flow......

TapTankHero
TapTankHero
118 posts
Nomad

Sorry, but it is funny...
Anyways quick question do I still have the powers or just wyrm powers (both are good)

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

Do you even know what a wyrm is???

TapTankHero
TapTankHero
118 posts
Nomad

Yes I do a cave dwelling dragon Im not a noob....

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

And their powers are?

TapTankHero
TapTankHero
118 posts
Nomad

It is said that the Wyrm is a distant and primitive relative of the dragon. Dragons, on the other hand, oppose this theory like a human would oppose the theory that an orc is a primitive relative of a human. In the end, the distinction is of no importance if you face such a creature. While it lacks the fire breath of a dragon, it is still a creature of heat that knows how to melt snow and ice while passing through it. What it lacks in magic, it makes up with sheer strength. It is a much better fighter than ordinary dragons and astonishingly agile, almost like a snake. A Wyrm's teeth are prized by dwarfs since they easily cut through most materials. The Wyrm indiscriminately eats minerals and meat alike, and it is said that you sometimes find valuable metals in the excrements in their lairs. The Wyrm is a powerful predator that does not back away from attacking small towns in times of hunger. Their territory is usually quite large, though they tend to stay in their lairs most of the time. Wyrms are quite intelligent compared to other animals. Still, they are not capable of speech and at best understand a few short commands just like a trained dog. Of course, training a Wyrm is easier said than done. However, there are some scrupulous beings that capture young Wyrms and train them for their evil plans.

Showing 346-360 of 366