ForumsGamesModern Warfare 2

1600 264820
FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

This thread is for anything related to Modern Warfare 2. Post your classes, reviews, glitches you found,random talk about the game, or anything else. Although if you wanna talk about, and see other peoples tactics/strategys for playing MW2, then go here: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/4811627/mw2-your-best-tactics-in-free-for-all because I don't want to repeat a topic.

• 1,600 Replies
Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,207 posts
Nomad

I have found a new class that I am extremely comfortable with. You guys may want to try it out:

Name: Assault

Primary Weapon: ACR
Attachment: Holographic Sight
Camouflage: Urban

Explanation: if your aim is good enough (stop smoking DDX!) then the accuracy is really awesome. Unlike many weapons in the game the near perfect accuracy on the ACR allows for one to line up a headshot on a camper and very quickly deal with them. It has a low damage output but it's got a pretty high fire rate which makes up for less damage per bullet. Camouflage is optional.

Secondary Weapon: Model 1887
Attachment: Akimbo
Camouflage: --

Explanation: Despite them not having the range they used to have they're still devastating at close range. Not only that, unlike the SPAS (which you can use alternatively for this class) there is no wait between shots because you simply fire the opposite shotgun. With Steady Aim the accuracy on this thing is lovely. If you feel uncomfortable using the Models you can use any other shotgun, but I would suggest the SPAS as an alternative.

Equipment: Semtex
Special Grenade: Flash bang

Explanation: many people tend to camp behind doorways, at the top of staircases, in windows or wherever. A stun grenade still leaves them with a good shot if you walk through that doorway so instead a flashbang completely confuses them making it easy to pass by n00b campers.

Semtex is used for obvious reasons but C4, Frag and Throwing Knife all work pretty well.

Perk 1: Optional excluding OMA (Pro)
Perk 2: Stopping Power (Pro)
Perk 3: Steady Aim (Pro)

Death Streak: Final Stand

Explanation Perk 1: Nearly anything can be used, Marathon serves for some lovely shotgun kills, Bling really helps your ACR, Sleight of Hand speeds up how quickly you can fire and reload your Models or SPAS and Scavenger for obvious reasons.

Explanation Perk 2: Stopping Power is there for obvious reasons. It's almost compulsory for both models and ACR.

Explanation Perk 3: Whilst Steady Aim benefits the ACR very little it's a great help to akimbo'd weapons.

Death Streak: For obvious reasons.

Try it out, see if you like it!

Crashman222
Crashman222
355 posts
Nomad

lol my epic class is follows
Primeary:fal-acog-fall camo
secondary:javalin
grenade:semtex
Specil:c4
perk1 slight of hand pr-faster ads
perk2 of coarse stopping power
perk3 cammando pro-so you can make ninja like laying down drops from places(like at rust)

Stratagy is tolay down at high places and snipe and then if someone throwsa a grenade or uses a javalin or anything just drop down and run and shoot with fal whichs power is great especially heads shots (yes i have mastered it with fall camo

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

Name: My Spec Ops

Primary: P90
Attachment: Red Dot Sight (RDS)
Camo: None

Secondary: Stinger

Equipment: SemTex
Special Grenade: Flash Bang

Perk Slot One: Marathon
Perk Slot Two: Lightweight
Perk Slot Three: Ninja

Death Streak: Pain Killer

I was originally trying to train a bunch of differnt things at once, but then I found that this combo was actually pretty good. I already knew that Marathon and Lightweight went well together, and I wanted to get into the P90, so.

This class seems to do better on more open maps (23-5-4 on Wasteland, but 14-7-10 on Karachi)(I just sprinted around wasteland and kept flanking the enemy, and they couldnt do much about it; all 4 deaths were from predator missles), so just a heads up. Havent unlocked much for the P90, so I might try it with a Silencer and Commando Pro on smaller maps.

Crashman222
Crashman222
355 posts
Nomad

accully i have tryed that one once and it won me a free-for-all on rust

spore48
spore48
153 posts
Nomad

I like using the burst fire rifles (FAMAS, M16A4), they seem easier to get headshots with for some reason.

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

I have to say I disagree with that DDX, I have witnessed quite a few exceptions to what you just said. Might just be you.

really now? why don't you have a couple of shots of whiskey and start playing and see how you do? I know theres no way any 14-16 year old can stand after 5 shots. you are gone, if you are not, you lie.

or why don't you take a couple of bong hits before you play? there is no way you can react to people who have mental clarity. plus your shots go everywhere, it is extremely hard to use the UMP45 while you are too high to even stand.
hypoxia
hypoxia
589 posts
Nomad

it is extremely hard to use the UMP45 while you are too high to even stand.
^ I wouldn't even consider to start playing...

naruto1657
naruto1657
30 posts
Nomad

Primary: UMP45 silenced
Secondary: M9 Rafica silenced
semtex and stun grenades
perks:scavenger,cold-blooded,ninja

hypoxia
hypoxia
589 posts
Nomad

Primary: F2000 (Acog + silencer)
Secondary: Single ranger
Perk: Bling, danger close, steady aim

^This is a Pro-Handicapped class. (warning: only suitable against noobs)

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

F2000... is like chopping your hands off and playing with your d*ck.

it is dix to the max. I can see why it is the pro-handicapped class. though instead of steady aim it should be scrambler lol

RickersXS
RickersXS
80 posts
Nomad

Primary:Scar-H w/Grenade Launcher and holographic sight
Secondary:Spas 12 w/ Red dot Sight and Grip
Equipment:Semtex
Special Grenade: Smoke Grenade
Perk 1: Bling Pro
Perk 2:Hardline Pro
Perk 3:Ninja Pro
Killstreaks: Care Package, Predator Missile and Harrier Strike
Death Streak: Martyrdom

Works well on Domination, Ground war and any deathmatch. It doesnt do to well on Terminal, Overgrown or SubBase, but that might just be me because I dont like them and never play on them.
Also, does any one else think that matrydom isnt as good as on CoD:WaW.

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

i think bling is a waste of a perk unless you are going for lower kill streaks.
its a good perk, but you just run out of ammo too fast... Besides, its not really hard to learn how to use a gun's iron sights anyway.

iliketowearflanal
iliketowearflanal
37 posts
Nomad

Primary:Tar-21(until I get the title, then I will switch again) w/Grenade Launcher
Secondary:Spas 12 w/fmj(meh)
Equipment:Claymore
Special Grenade: Flash
Perk 1: Scavenger
Perk 2: Cold-Blooded
Perk 3:Commando (I like to jump off shi-)
Killstreaks: Pred-Harriers-Pavelow
Death Streak: Martyrdom

Search/camp class.

Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

really now? why don't you have a couple of shots of whiskey and start playing and see how you do? I know theres no way any 14-16 year old can stand after 5 shots. you are gone, if you are not, you lie.

or why don't you take a couple of bong hits before you play? there is no way you can react to people who have mental clarity. plus your shots go everywhere, it is extremely hard to use the UMP45 while you are too high to even stand.

Dude, seriously. No one cares.
Mautrix100
Mautrix100
89 posts
Nomad

the best game of the world!!!! Make a forum of World of Warcraft plz!

Showing 1036-1050 of 1600