ForumsGamesModern Warfare 2

1600 264818
FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

This thread is for anything related to Modern Warfare 2. Post your classes, reviews, glitches you found,random talk about the game, or anything else. Although if you wanna talk about, and see other peoples tactics/strategys for playing MW2, then go here: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/4811627/mw2-your-best-tactics-in-free-for-all because I don't want to repeat a topic.

• 1,600 Replies
MrTrogable
MrTrogable
125 posts
Nomad

Yeah. I mean camping may be a cheap-ass tactic, but it sure as hell works. I personally don't have much fun just cornercamping with cold blooded on, but that's just me. I say if you wanna spend 60 dollars to sit in a corner, go right ahead.

pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

Ya know Kirby, noobs in this game don't think of themselves as noobs if they camp or use unfair weapons, or Marathon/Lightweight/Commando. Instead, if they see you camping/using unfair weapons/using Marathon/Lightweight/Commando, they accuse you of being a noob. That's pretty much how mw2 is thanks to Infinity Ward's own, as Hutch calls him, Robert F***ing Bowling.

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

ok kirbz. so you know how I said I'd be boycotting MW2? well I spent the whole morning playing MW1. raised my K/d to 1.02 (used to be pretty bad like .99 or something) anyway. joined MW2 game domination. and it's optic predator. I was like wtf. and he butt raepd us. 200-70 and his k-d was 33-2-5 pretty sick nasty

pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

optic predator

I LOVE OpTic Predator. No, seriously. I idolize that guy. He's one of my favorite montage makers on Youtube. I think he's better than those sniper lobby playing DRFT people.
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

IM serious dude. Like first lobby I joined I was like NOOOOO WAY. KIRBZ WOULD JIZZ HIMSELF. I forgot to take a pictures because my girlfriend kinda made me get off to go eat lunch so I turned off my xbox before it went back to the title screen, but anyway, he is in my recent player list I could take a picture of that.

cheers kirbz. Also get cod4. It's like so much fun. cause MW2 is basically dix all around atm

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

there is a ****ing difference between defensive gameplay and SITTING IN A MOTHER ****ING CORNER.

In non-objective modes, there is NO difference. You are just camping a wider radius.

Everyone should also delete the map pack. Apparently, we have separated playlists. People who don't have it generally suck (Except A** clans)
pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

IM serious dude. Like first lobby I joined I was like NOOOOO WAY. KIRBZ WOULD JIZZ HIMSELF. I forgot to take a pictures because my girlfriend kinda made me get off to go eat lunch so I turned off my xbox before it went back to the title screen, but anyway, he is in my recent player list I could take a picture of that.

Dude, if I was in a lobby w/ OpTic Predator, I would JIZZ MYSELF. I might be one of the biggest fanboys of that kid (yeah, he says he's like 17). Take the picture, NAO! xD.

But really, imo, Predator is the Grizz of CoD4
pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

But really, imo, Predator is the Grizz of MW2

Sorry 'bout the double post, folks, but I had to correct myself. What I said before made me look like a total idiot, because everyone knows no sniper on CoD4 is better than Grizz, and that's saying a lot because there were so many CoD4 montages.

Speaking of CoD4 montages, Predator has 2 that are really beast.
pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

Seriously? He said he was 17... Oh well, he does kinda look like he's 12 or something. Still, he's in one of the best sniping clans in CoD history, although I think DRFT is actually better.

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

CTF With friends= AWESOME!

We had so much fun. Even went 12-0 one game.

lordofwar857
lordofwar857
90 posts
Peasant

great game but I hate the new maps, defiantly not worth my money.

Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,207 posts
Nomad

great game

Do you like it more than COD 4?

BTW, does anyone else think the SPAS has been nerfed?
pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

I haven't played in a while, but I hope it was. Getting sniped by the Spas was one reason why I kinda stopped playing mw2
deserteagle
deserteagle
1,633 posts
Nomad

kinda... It seems to have the same range as the Striker, but much slower....

The only shotty worth using now is the AA12 with extended mags
or a 1887 with FMJ / akimbo

sadly, gone were the days when shotguns took skill to use....
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

It sucks that I have to go to my friends house to play.. I don't get to put up my skills and join clans.. and etc. :/

Oh well.. Lol

Showing 1006-1020 of 1600