77 posts
Nomad

the nintendo wii is good but so is the ps3 but what is the best???peply

• 21 Replies
Jikek
Jikek
1,187 posts
Nomad

I say nintendo cuz they have all the big names such as mario,luigi,Bowser. And almost all the chars in Brawl, and melee.

flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

I would say Nintendo because they have the coolest ideas such as a Ds lite and wiis.

darkblust
darkblust
161 posts
Nomad

ya,Nintendo is better than sony,i have always played nintendo

1realhunter
1realhunter
55 posts
Nomad

I've always been a hardcore nintendo fan but I was dissapointed by the Wii. Not so much the system (It's great, being able to use motion control is definately a big step in home gaming) as the games. Most of them are only for casual gamers and the only ones that really impress me are twilight princess and smash bros brawl

Bratt02
Bratt02
403 posts
Shepherd

Nintendo all the way, and I think Nintendo is known best rather than Sony. And, I usually play all Nintendo games or whatsoever and nothing seems to be bad about it!

X_Ray_Vision_Girl
X_Ray_Vision_Girl
71 posts
Nomad

I like nintendo its great.

bestgamer123
bestgamer123
215 posts
Nomad

sony is the best i have a psp a ps2 and a ps3

pieEATER
pieEATER
36 posts
Nomad

i like Nintendo the make there crap durable so if u drop it it makes the ground break

ikillnerds
ikillnerds
256 posts
Nomad

nintendo all the way!!!!!

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

Hmm nintendo because they made the DS touch and the Wii motion capture, and while Sony, only has steering (i have motorstorm for the ps3)

fornd21
fornd21
3 posts
Peasant

i would def. have to say sony..but nintendo is extremely close behind

vindacation
vindacation
49 posts
Nomad

welll... i like like Nintendo by so much like crazy. But... Sony makes like a lot of other things like DVD players etc. But i dont like the Sony consoles

miles416
miles416
35 posts
Nomad

i would say that sony is alot better, and my reason is that i think nintendo makes to many childish games and i dont like that

ninjanick
ninjanick
180 posts
Shepherd

nintido cause of super smash

falseglory
falseglory
5 posts
Nomad

Nintendos game prducts may be "cute", but Sony's products are sexy. Besides, Blu-Ray just won the HD war, and the PS3 gives u the most for the money.
Sony All the way.

Showing 1-15 of 21