ForumsGamesArcuz General Discussion

205 205025
DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

What lvl are you? And did anyone finished the game?
I am only lvl 9, and i am in chapter 2.

• 205 Replies
Alcest
Alcest
5 posts
Blacksmith

there are 5 chapters. guess what? i made it pure berserker and killed the 2head-giant. Deciding if i should write my way to the giant and finish or not

Liagan
Liagan
8 posts
Nomad

lvl 9 chapter 2 in 1 min

P.S. I use a scimitar because it's fast.

Galleonfleet
Galleonfleet
125 posts
Peasant

I'm lvl 14 or something and Chapter 2. Its hard to get through this long darn chapter - so much difference to Chapter 1. XD

Adun725
Adun725
2 posts
Peasant

Doesn't matter what weapon you get, just stick to whatever you prefer since you can use a shield with all of them (no 2-handed weapons) without reducing your damage.

Also, if you get speed up (which you should asap) you'll swing multiple times a second. I beat Arcuz as an axe user, and got bladestorm and trust me doubt anything can beat the damage you can put out.

Also note you should have berserk at level 5 as well so that will make the game much easier. In fact, I think a lot of the game is designed assuming you use must-have skills like holy light and berserk.

kaiet3
kaiet3
1 posts
Nomad

i beat the game theres like 6 chapters and the last level is almost impossible u have to be fully lvl 35 which is highest lvl get all skilled as far as possible and have the best gear ever!! i mean fully composition and everything and almost all of ur inventory has to be pots for magic mana health and everything thats how hard the final lvl is u have to clear 4 areas with the strongest monsters then u fight the double headed ogre whose blue with 2 wooden clubs while constantly being barraged by hornets ghosts and goblins all lvl 30 or over and the final part took me an hour and a half of non stop fighting to beat the game the plot was dumb and the ending was even dumber i feel like i wasted my whole life....

saliatif
saliatif
1 posts
Nomad

hi everyone
i just joined the community
im level 16 and im still on chapter 3
i dunt noe how to compose a large potion of rejuvenation
can sumone plz tell me how
and also where do i find centaur horns from?
i need 12 of those
thnx for help

jdakrj
jdakrj
3 posts
Nomad

This game is piss easy if you know what to do
Don't waste your skill points at random stuff

jdakrj
jdakrj
3 posts
Nomad

As blade user, I managed to finish the whole game in 18hrs
I will show you my stats
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/][img]http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/86bad1a46f.jpg
I could have improved my defense up to 2000, because I used helmet which has no defense and shield which also has low defense, but couldn't be bothered since even final boss couldn't really do much damage to me anyway

I do have few secretes that makes the game so much easier
and please do not waste your skill point to random skills

jdakrj
jdakrj
3 posts
Nomad

sorry got the wrong tag
this is my stat
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/86bad1a46f.jpg

I would say blade is best choice for ur weapon because of its unique skill
(at lvl3, it can do 13 multiple hits)

Also master bladestorm and the one that increases your stats all +5
Don't even bother with reviving or berserk or speed up or anything
It took me less than few mins to kill the final boss

killer7151
killer7151
3 posts
Peasant

I'm level 19 chapter 4. That orgre boss for the Sword of Appolo and courage takes a while to kill. Also try Plain Arcuz for crystals, some stones and some tomes. Level 1 slimes drop em often >: ) Finding places to train is also a challenge. I never actually realized there was a difference in attack speed with each weapon type. ( WHAT THE HECK IS A CHICKEN SUPPOSED TO DO WHEN EATEN????? )

Mautrix100
Mautrix100
89 posts
Nomad

im level 22 and i have strenght 155

Danfr0st
Danfr0st
1 posts
Peasant

I'm level 7 chapter II and i think that the goblins are imposible to kill without potions of attack an luck but the game is more suitable for mmorpg than flash

devonriggs
devonriggs
1 posts
Nomad

has anyone gotten to the "Gran's Shield" quest? is he supposed to give you the shield? or do you have to buy it and complete the quest? because if he was supposed to give you the shield.. i never received it.. =/

echou
echou
4 posts
Nomad

the game is really hard, im lv 12 and in chapter 3, i have a good place to train the north forest you have to have a good strategy fo rfighting them and they give u lots of exp

Anonemous
Anonemous
81 posts
Nomad

This game would make an awesome MMORPG. I think I'm like level 12.

Showing 151-165 of 205