ForumsGamesArcuz General Discussion

205 205049
DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

What lvl are you? And did anyone finished the game?
I am only lvl 9, and i am in chapter 2.

• 205 Replies
Diltis
Diltis
48 posts
Farmer

i don't think so..
the difficult is good

SNIPERx13x
SNIPERx13x
100 posts
Nomad

I dont like arcuz.. he have low graphic and low gameplay.. also its difficult (for me) xD

Zalucki
Zalucki
67 posts
Nomad

If the game is too easy everyone would hate it. It's fun because it is challenging, and you have to explore and train to proceed through the main quest line.

And the graphics are comparable to diablo II which is quite impressive for a flash game with such depth... How does it have low quality graphics?

Diltis
Diltis
48 posts
Farmer

yeah you're totaly right.. if it was too easy everybody would hate it.
it is an amazing flash game

Diltis
Diltis
48 posts
Farmer

WoW I got 898980 points on arena.. I am so happy!!
http://images.orkut.com/orkut/photos/OgAAACBMetFoZ0n9D06SnzmVfJE0npdI7_DpV2XKZTn32GDWXXy-NmYs9-NJW2kA4hV4hsJVYN56Z9k4xBeQYqWRvW0Am1T1UDpHIOCyC90zbcBs9AMJEyczTT1o.jpg

Isaiah9x
Isaiah9x
8 posts
Nomad

Hey guys, i discovered something that might help u guys to get some loot. The drop rate is based on the time ur in any map (accept for the town). So if you leave the game open for like an hour, u'll get tons if items from killing monsters

GL and have fun

Isaiah9x
Isaiah9x
8 posts
Nomad

and another ..

FlashGameInformer
FlashGameInformer
245 posts
Nomad

Hmm i recommend Wow

chongsboy
chongsboy
4 posts
Nomad

After playing Arcuz, the prev version and this version, I figured out most of the bugs in the game, which include having godly weapons, and such.

bonetrive
bonetrive
1 posts
Nomad

how to compost a potion?

bschnauzer7
bschnauzer7
290 posts
Scribe

Arcuz is a really fun game. I'm level 14. I really like using swords.

carlosm150
carlosm150
1 posts
Nomad

hi if anyone finds out a place were the small crystals fall plesa tell me darck143@live .com

arifyk
arifyk
1 posts
Nomad

i'm in chapter 5 and level 30.

hm.. for those who want crystals and stones, raise your drop rate on your accesories/weapons/armors. i usually go to slimes' "basecamp" in southwest of village arcuz (northwest of plain arcuz) and i used potion of luck too. i often got small crystals and 1 or 2 blue items in a visit. sometimes i got stones of blessing, tomes, medium-large crystals.

those places with 1-way and got loads of monsters are good spots to hunt rare items.

btw so far i got 5 gold chests/items.

and green chest is the same one as gold chest right? cos i got yellow chest and green chest and when i looked at the achievement, they're counted in "gold items magnet".

last one, a question. is there anything special with the armors/weapons/accesories? cos i listed them and some items hav the same theme. for example: coat of armor traveller, traveller boots, etc. and also ring of luck, glove of attack, axe of berserk -> they're all status. i havn't found items with magic defense and defense. i found items with "magic" but i'm not sure it means "magic defense".

MrV1RuS7
MrV1RuS7
1 posts
Nomad

hi guys.i am 35 lvl and i want to learn how i can find many gold boxes?

is there a trick for them?

HerbPothead
HerbPothead
1 posts
Peasant

Yeah you need some LUCK to get them... on character where u upgrade your states and a potion of luck.

Showing 181-195 of 205