10 posts
Nomad

in this thread we give eachother hints and tips to help to beat this game

• 259 Replies
chz08
chz08
205 posts
Nomad

Absolutly amazing game, I beat it, but not fairly, I used this glitch that dupes ANY item you want. If any wants to know the glitch and how to do it, message me!!!

armornoob756
armornoob756
14 posts
Nomad

no, the sword is better than the blade and axe! cos it has balanced stats, plus the higher level swords (if you chose profinciancy instead of finality) are absoulutely devastating! couple that up with an attack ptn, berserk and hurracaneII, you can do over 2k damage!

armornoob756
armornoob756
14 posts
Nomad

oh, and chz08, i know how to do the glitch, to make the most of it, do it with the highest selling price item you have, and ALWAYS have at least one copy of it!

Destroyer713
Destroyer713
90 posts
Nomad

Lol, I'm using that glitch too, I've used it to get my Strength and Constitution to 100, but I think it can go higher! O_o I've been able to take out those Lv. 19 Slimes at the south of Silent Hill easy, and I'm only at Lv. 14!

Other than that, I use it for infinite gems and stones, and to duplicate my most valuable item.

IgnoreMe
IgnoreMe
184 posts
Nomad

How do you use the glitch to copy stuff? Can anyone tell me?

Colyxx
Colyxx
16 posts
Nomad

I got up to lvl 4 on it then got stuck and quit but i'll try it again with these tips

dylzo
dylzo
1 posts
Nomad

if you're confused about composing click the little question mark next to the compose button when you talk to susan. There is a guide that explains everything. On another note, I found a glitch that will help you compose items to level 4. Make sure you have enough money buy from chung, (I haven't tried this with gran yet.) Drag the desired item to your inventory, then reload chungs page and drag the same item to your inventory. These items will have the same compose already on them and they will be LINKED! Meaning that, whatever you compose to one will also be composed to the other. To Break the link, leave one item in storage and compose the other one. Like I said, this helps with updating to level for. Update them both to level 3 of whatever it is with both items in inventory, then leave one in storage and try updating one to level 4. If it fails, get the other one from storage and try again. Happy composing!

honkeytonk87
honkeytonk87
1 posts
Nomad

Anyone know of any games that are single player, with basically the same type of game play. I love the combo system, and the way you can chain attacks together in this flash game.

Just lemme know of any games, PC preferred, also no mouse click auto attacks. I find that boring

Deleuze2000
Deleuze2000
1 posts
Shepherd

I seem to keep loosing a weapons' attributes when trying to get a lvl.4 element, i.e. fire or poison. Even if I don't save the game the weapons compositions are cleared. Obviously this is quite frustrating as it takes a long time. Any advice?

Haseebo
Haseebo
1 posts
Nomad

hope someone helps me with this...(might sound nooby), how come some monsters have question marks over their HP? no matter how many times i attack them, it doesnt seem to effect them at all?

And are stones of blessing thaaaat hard to get?

Another thing...do attributes on weapons/armor stack? Say my sword has +5% drop rate, and my shield has the same, does that mean i have +10%?

And i've only been lvling my falchion skills...should i also be going for axe and sword? Or just max our falchion (someone said Axe is best, but i already started on falchion).

johnmchall
johnmchall
78 posts
Nomad

@haseebo
question marks mean they are too high for you to fight, level up more. also, if you get more drop rate, things are easier to find. no, they do not stack in total, they stack per item. sword is best, is most balanced and i would actually go for leveling up them all in order to get some good skills later on.
@deluze
just try, try, try again. or go for something else, lvl. 4 isn't that great.

NETFenix
NETFenix
1 posts
Nomad

ablen bien giles de mierda

spiderboy804
spiderboy804
3 posts
Nomad

Does anyone know wat the heck the tommy,s wand, roast turkey, lucky rose, bowtie do?!?!?!

Ghost00117
Ghost00117
7 posts
Nomad

Aww man...

I've tried so many times, but I can't do it. I can't beat the final boss.

Level 35, Axe of Brave +2 (I made it +2 myself), Lightening (Level 3), Max Double Spin, Max Magic Wave, and still can't win.

Where I really get owned is when I wear him down to 30% HP, and then out come the ghosts. Usually I can kill ghosts pretty quickly, a double sword spins and I win, but this time they're MUCH STRONGER! And because of that I don't know what to do, but run in circles trying to avoid them and more importantly the big blue, 2 headed maniac chasing me with 2 huge wooden clubs and calling down meteor strikes at an alarming rate.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated...

spiderboy804
spiderboy804
3 posts
Nomad

Does anyone know a good stradegy for beating the skeletons at lvl.26?

Showing 181-195 of 259