silas66
12 posts
Farmer

best weapon is a weapon from quest

Diltis
Diltis
48 posts
Farmer

stones of blessing you can get dropping by a monster or buying at susan's shop( but it is hard to apear in her shop)

and the best weapon isn't that simitar, the best weapon is that you buy with the mercant that costs 9k or more..

franul
franul
3 posts
Shepherd

best weapon is a weapon from quest
Sure but u can take some games and try to make your own weapon
runningwolf
runningwolf
77 posts
Nomad

get sword it's well rownded. do life regane compotion. oh by the whay do the rose forest fo go exp.

dudeonfire
dudeonfire
3 posts
Nomad

On the quest Song of the Valley, where do you find the key? I have defeated the boss I just cant find the bloody key. Does anyone know where to find it?

dudeonfire
dudeonfire
3 posts
Nomad

It says to get the key from the dungeon but where the hell is the dungeon? This is really annoying.

dudeonfire
dudeonfire
3 posts
Nomad

Did you ever find out how to get the key?

SazerX
SazerX
38 posts
Nomad

Did you ever find out how to get the key?

The my friend is within youre heart.
pieman68
pieman68
26 posts
Nomad

omg i used ot love that game completed hada

pieman68
pieman68
26 posts
Nomad

^^^omg i used to love that game completed haha^^^

Necroionutwiz
Necroionutwiz
13 posts
Peasant

too bad i dont have tht much time cause i want to play it again

darthgorbag
darthgorbag
50 posts
Scribe

I'm so glad I came here. Took some of the basic advice from here & applied it right away (raising luck, equiping +drop gear, going to the area w/lvl5 slimes) and suddenly I'm raking in loot, including some enchanting Stones I needed.

It's also really nice now to know what Archangel potions do. BTW if it's true what was said about combining 4 large rejuv potions to make an Archangel, then it's really cheap & easy to do so. I just go to potion-woman, buy all health & mana potions she has, upgrade & combine them, leave town & comeback... at almost no cost aside from a few minutes worth of mouse-clicking, I can have bags full of Large Rejuvenation potions.

One question remains though: What do the Potions of Alphalexmic DO? (sorry I Know I misspelled it)

ArchlordPie
ArchlordPie
150 posts
Jester

^I'm pretty sure those are the poison-cure potions, though I could be wrong since I haven't played this in a while.

darthgorbag
darthgorbag
50 posts
Scribe

Can the Potions of Alexipharmic be composed in any way? I've got a bunch in my bag, it would be nice to merge some together both for the extra bag space and the higher effect from using them (if there is one).

deathandlife
deathandlife
1 posts
Nomad

hey guys,. did anyone here knows how to get the key from the dungeon??

Showing 226-240 of 259