10 posts
Nomad

in this thread we give eachother hints and tips to help to beat this game

• 259 Replies
opyes
opyes
3 posts
Nomad

choose blade it rocks plus you can upgrade them and make em stronger so do blades

kim346
kim346
40 posts
Peasant

hey guys,
right know my character is lvl 12 and I'm stuck on the wasp boss.
I right now have a lvl 6 +3 steel sword with 13% chance of crit, and 169 def with 6% block.
any tips to increase level?
And when does susan sell any small water crystals, because I need to lvl up my sword. (I already have 2 med and large water crystals.
Thanks!

kim346
kim346
40 posts
Peasant

One question remains though: What do the Potions of Alphalexmic DO? (sorry I Know I misspelled it)

darthgorbag, the alexipharmic potions actually either gives you higher luck or temporary increase in strength.
I still don't know if that they can be composed.

1 posts
Jester

can some1 help me on the compositions on chapter 4 HOW THE F***** HELL DO YOU MAKE THAT SHIELD???!!! thank you :]

ayton
ayton
2 posts
Jester

darthgorbag - sorry for the late reply. the small green potions, Alphalexmic, cure you when you are poisoned (i.e. you have that green cloud about you).

Hope that helps!

Rothecool
Rothecool
16 posts
Jester

@kim346
Susan sells different types of crystals and stones at different times. Its random so we cant really say when she'll sell them but keep visiting her.. Sometimes you may get them.

pemicko
pemicko
1 posts
Farmer

The trial stones????

markkrosky
markkrosky
14 posts
Nomad

I figured out the trial stones. Compose them with a blessing, soul, and holy.

I'm stuck at the level 7 boss. I go down to dungeon level 7, but he's not there.

rockybalboa56
rockybalboa56
2 posts
Farmer

hey How to break the magic seal at dungeon floor 7

rezapale
rezapale
2 posts
Nomad

how to go to dungeon 8 ? dungeon 7 is locked

rezapale
rezapale
2 posts
Nomad

hello...
how to break magic seal at dungeon floor 7 ?

FrozeNnnn
FrozeNnnn
4 posts
Nomad

IF anyone wanna make archangel potion just make 3 large potions of regjuntion(or wateva it is =P) then compose the 3 pots and bam bam bam you get a large potion of archangel

FrozeNnnn
FrozeNnnn
4 posts
Nomad

Oh wait soz guys its 4 potions of rejunctions to make archangel

Luchoplena
Luchoplena
1 posts
Farmer

just press space

Adhilmnstuyz123
Adhilmnstuyz123
10 posts
Shepherd

All Boss = Wolf(LVL7),Hornet(LVL11),Goblin Archer(LVL15),Orge(LVL21),Centaur's(LVL25),
Ghost(LVL27),Orge(LVL29)x2,Ghost(LVL33)+Orge(LVL33)x2 And Last One Double-Headed Giant(LVL36)

Showing 241-255 of 259