10 posts
Nomad

in this thread we give eachother hints and tips to help to beat this game

• 259 Replies
eugkyang
eugkyang
1 posts
Nomad

Did anyone only used blade and complete the game? If, yes, can you tell me the best way to finish the game with the skill or tips.

Bloodshadow
Bloodshadow
66 posts
Nomad

did you try to put items lvl 4 drop rate. i dont know if it going to make any diffrents, but it worth trying.

OK, don't hate me for this, people. After completing the game, I got bored and hacked all my items to +5 gold items with every bonus at level 4. So apparently, I have multiple items with level 4 drop rate, but still nothing.

I don't think drop rate affects the way blue, gold and green chests are dropped. It could be that 5% of all chests dropped are blue, 1% of all chests dropped are gold, and 0.00000000000001% of all chests dropped are green or something. I don't know, but I don't think adding more Luck or Drop Rate affects how often you get special chests.
Bloodshadow
Bloodshadow
66 posts
Nomad

I've found it. The second last "???" achievement is to revive 99 times. The last "???" achievement is to beat the final arena.

t4ppis
t4ppis
3 posts
Nomad

I got green chest and there was 6lvl blade and damage was 42-45.

Bloodshadow
Bloodshadow
66 posts
Nomad

Did you take a screenshot of it? Was the item gold? What level (+?) was that item? What bonuses did it have? How many composes did it have?

If you didn't take a screenshot, at least tell us the DETAILED stats of the item, please.

jfailing
jfailing
5 posts
Nomad

Ok, I have an idea - my green chest dropped off of one of the green centaurs - perhaps its a glitch and its supposed to be a gold chest, but since theyre poison or something, its green? I got a kind of crappy gold-level item out of it...

Also, don't know if its a glitch or not, tried to put a lvl 4 compose onto an item with a bunch of other added attributes (the goggles). The compose failed and i lost ALL of the other attributes... LAME!

Catobleppa
Catobleppa
3 posts
Blacksmith

can someone axplain me why can't i forge my +2 assassin with large cristal of wind + large cristal of water + stone of holy (the orange one) to get a lv4 thunder?
it has 7 slots free but compositions fail everytimes

another question: which cristals should i compose an object with to get HP and SP leech?

t4ppis
t4ppis
3 posts
Nomad

It was gold and +0 with +5 attack bonus.

t4ppis
t4ppis
3 posts
Nomad

You can turn off your network when you are compositing =P

vvvvvv
vvvvvv
1 posts
Nomad

I'm in Chapter 4 now. I completed all quests, but village head told "I have got some clues about abnormity". What doeas he mean? Where can I find it?

zappalin
zappalin
2 posts
Nomad

Hi

Anyone knows if you keep the shield composed for Grans Effort quest? Coz I dont want to waste crystals and stones of blessing...

zappalin
zappalin
2 posts
Nomad

Lol, you do. Great.

I'm in Chapter 4 now. I completed all quests, but village head told "I have got some clues about abnormity". What doeas he mean? Where can I find it?

Are you sure you have finished them all? Chapter 4 has four main quests, each one becoming available after you finish the previous one. The first quest (End result of Anns heart) is given by Ann, the second one (Regain Courage) by Kimura, third one (Resee brightness) by Susan and fourth (Rest of the Souls) by Paul.
Catobleppa
Catobleppa
3 posts
Blacksmith

which ability is better in your opinion, thunder or poison?

Joni16
Joni16
38 posts
Nomad

blade gives you more speed axe more power and sword is medium
i prefer sword XD

6 posts
Nomad

I think thunder is better because it paralyzes your opponent

Showing 121-135 of 259