ForumsSupport ForumPosting glitch

17 4095
SCMega
SCMega
110 posts
Nomad

When I was playing fancy pants adventure I posted a comment and it took me to another screenwhen I hit select. I had to hit the BACK button. Has this happened to u?

• 17 Replies
gra
gra
28 posts
Nomad

what browser were you using?

conquer01
conquer01
149 posts
Farmer

Even with firefox (the better one), these glitches happen all the time. See Here for common ones. Basically the only solution is refreshing your browser.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

well i havent noticed that one before.
i only had ones where you post and it bring you to this white screen and what you said. but i can go back whn that happens.

Avrilicious
Avrilicious
525 posts
Peasant

Well all that happens with me is actually what plokkey said and I don't think its a glitch.

conquer01
conquer01
149 posts
Farmer

Most of these are random glitches though. It probably just happened once and isn't related to anything specific.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

well that must be a glitch i havent had before. maybe its just lag and it sent you somewhere, but the page didnt load.
maybe your program was not responding. The not responding thing happens alot on AG when i use IE.(Not sure about FireFox

slayerboy999
slayerboy999
34 posts
Nomad

The safe way out of all this is to just open up a new window.

SilentAxeman
SilentAxeman
72 posts
Nomad

It happened to me when I posted a comment on Coheeds profile.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

if you had this before then can you explain more specificly? Describe it because i might of had thsi...

Ratzyx
Ratzyx
3 posts
Peasant

yeeah! that has happen me before in a game i cant remember...its alost always so when i post comment on accounts like mine, and it was lucky that the game hasint loaded finished cus i think i wrote: "GAAAH! this computer is SOOOOOOOOOO slow" or something...nah i didnt wrote that >=(.and I CANT BELIVE I GOT 999 AP! soooo close so i hav to post this (lol) well that happen to me before like i said and i have not firefox and i have NO idea how it get like that!

flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

This happens many times and means the page is not loaded fully. Your comment still counts. Don't play the game before you comment, as you will lose progress.

Look at the bottom left corner of your browser, down where your taskbar is, and it should say Done, or nothing. If not, then reload the page and then play the game and comment.

GoldFire
GoldFire
107 posts
Nomad

what SCMega said it happens to me a lot

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Yes, it just means that the screen isn't fully loaded yet.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

1. This topic is from january.

2. The answer has been given.

3. So stop posting here.

ikillnerds
ikillnerds
256 posts
Nomad

omg this happens to me all the time...
it pisses me off so much i want to punch someone!!!

Showing 1-15 of 17