ForumsSupport ForumCommon glitches

28 5336
plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Please note that there are many glitches on this site. They probably will be fixed, and they occur quite often.
Heres a list I created:

Please look here too

PLEASE NOTE:
1. I do not post game glitches/cheats.
2. Some glitches will be fixed during site updates.
3. FireFox is recommended. If you have an excessive amount of glitches, swith to FireFox.
4. Restarting you browser or refreshing usually fixies it up, but it may occur again.
5. There are many glitches with this site. please do not complain.

1)Gold King:If you see that you are gold king for no reason, refresh the page.
2)Repeated comment: If you comment and your comment is a repeat of the last comment made or has no words at all, the 30 second rule applies and you must wait or refresh.
3)38 years ago: If you go to the community forum page you may see all sections say "38 years ago by______." Just refresh.
4)404: If you see a 404 error repeat the page sveral times. If it doesn't appear and you are on somebody's profile page, that user is banned.
5)Loss of AP: Its not a glitch, something you made was deleted.
6)Disappearing act: If anything is missing from the page, refresh or restart your browser.
7)???: If a random message that comes up that doesnt make sense to you, refresh.
8)Back Home: When you rate a game you return to the homepage and the game isn't rated. Also if you try to add it to favorites, it will send you to the hompage. No known fix. Restart browser.
9)Flashy Backround: Once in a while the blue backround may flash over your other stuff while scrolling down. It is related to sql errors.
10)Cant access chat: No fix.
11)Missing images: Turn off adblocker and that kind of stuff.

These are all the glitches i could think of.

• 28 Replies
jwalshjr
jwalshjr
537 posts
Peasant

good job Plokkey, this should probably be stickied, to help out the users having problems with this, good job!

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

umm well thanks,

i hope this will clear many glitch topics

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

Yeah, great job with the list, it should help clear everything up with all these weird glitches going on with AG right now =O

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Hopefully, people will read this so no copies will be made. Great job!

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

eyea since ive noticed many glitches going around so i thought if make this

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

8)Back Home: When you rate a game you return to the homepage and the game isn't rated. Also if you try to add it to favorites, it will send you to the hompage. No known fix. Restart browser.

Ignore No known fix. its just restart browser.
coolmanrule
coolmanrule
149 posts
Nomad

great list

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

o well but people arent sure about it that it is a "glitch"

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

speaking of glitches, they may occur the same time as other glitches. i just had 38 years ago and gold king lol

conquer01
conquer01
149 posts
Farmer

Haha, did I inspire you. Exactly where I was missing, but in a similiar format. Anyway, good job with this. There are way too many complaints about glitches that are repeated.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

well not really, most come from this format.

i hope people will stop making glitch posts

gra
gra
28 posts
Nomad

one thing I can add (this just happened) is that if you click on add to favorites two or three times you will have two or three of the same games in your favorites and another one is that when it says you must wait 30 seconds after posting another comment, if you wait forever it still wont let you post another comment (but you can just reload the page :P).

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

hmm i nevr had that one gra, thats why people have like 3 sonny's in their favorites. lol

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

one thing I can add (this just happened) is that if you click on add to favorites two or three times you will have two or three of the same games in your favorites and another one is that when it says you must wait 30 seconds after posting another comment, if you wait forever it still wont let you post another comment (but you can just reload the page :P).

As to the first problem, why would you click it two or three times? If you do and you have this problem, you can just go into your control panel, select games, and delete the extras. For the second, if the page isn't refreshed, the site doesn't magically know it has been thirty seconds. This is to prevent spam, and yes, all you have to do is refresh the page. The page is just a stagnant image, it doesn't have a constant counter for seconds. These two aren't really glitches, they're just how the page works.

Most of these glitches are cured by refreshing the page, and are caused by the website being new-ish. I wish there was a stronger basis for this page, its strange how often the whole page seizures.
crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Good job plokkey ifI wasa mod I would Sticky.

Showing 1-15 of 28