ForumsForum GamesPlanet Timeshare

60 11606
Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

You are all going to manage one planet. But this time you can do whatever you want with it and I will post situations every now and then. You guys will form its' government, creatures, climate and everything else. Here is an example.

Planet Name:Icyness
Planet Terain:Ice, mountains, cold, and more cold.
Species:Pengu-2 foot, pill shaped penguin-like creatures with a limited flight ability.
Yeti-Large, white, hairy elephant shaped beings with huge tusks. Is hunted by Ramotos.
Ramoto-Hairy, cavemen-like creatures but have thick fur to deal with the cold. Use bows and spears to hunt Yeti.
Icrini-Small, white and black bunny creatures that make hundreds of tunnels for one home and pop from the ground randomly looking for insects.
Government:None
Technology Era:Stone Age

First person makes he planet but species can be added at any time.

• 60 Replies
BladeBreaker
BladeBreaker
702 posts
Nomad

Planet Name: Khronik
Planet Terain: The surface is plated in a titanium alloy, and is largely rounded
Species:
Humans- Does it really need an explanation?
Lithoniks- Small creatures with a metallic exoskeleton. They use their metabolic chemicals to feed on the alloy that coats the planet's surface. They are high in protein.
Incrovus(plural Incrovi)- Large creatures with micro-sharpened claws that feed on Lithoniks.
Lithcamodiks-Chemically altered Lithoniks that have grown to immense proportions.
Government: Militaristic Republic
Technology Era: Microtech Age

I tell my army to march on all cities and kill all who aren't connected well to anyone in the army. I also execute all who cause dissent.

Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

Planet Terain: The surface is plated in a titanium alloy, and is largely rounded
Species:
Lithoniks- Small creatures with a metallic exoskeleton. They use their metabolic chemicals to feed on the alloy that coats the planet's surface. They are high in protein.
Incrovus(plural Incrovi)- Large creatures with micro-sharpened claws that feed on Lithoniks.
Lithcamodiks-Chemically altered Lithoniks that have grown to immense proportions.

Dude, your population just went from 50,000,000,000 to 50,000. You are terrible. What now?

BladeBreaker
BladeBreaker
702 posts
Nomad

Species:

I have half of the soldiers kill the half of everyone they are associated with, and continue until there are only 2000 men (and women) left. We then rebuild our society on an isolated island.

whimsyboy
whimsyboy
938 posts
Nomad

Planet Name: Sofak
Planet Terain: Earth-sized planet, dominated by seawater. Has some archipelagos.
Species:
Kangu- Large, eel-like creatures with scales the size of dinner plates. They dine on schools of Monodie and Monodo.
Monodie- An odd fish shaped like a coin. Travels in small to medium schools. Has several small dark yellow strips on a light blue body.
Monodo- Small, bullet shaped fish with bright yellow stripes across its dark blue body. Travels in medium to large groups.
Humans- Only slightly similar to us. Very short, often quite skinny or lean, not as strong or has good a stamina, except for the Haunti tribes of the Haunti archipelago.
Government: None, except for a few larger bands of humans with chiefs and officers.
Technology Era: 1960's weaponry and some 1960's tech, with 1800's steam and sail powers vessels.

Alright then, I tell the pirates that they aren't ready to face the alliance yet, and I tell them to wait out the meteor strike in the deep ocean.
THEN I introduce a new species:
Koriak: A very large version of the Kangu, it is usually 50 feet long as an adult, but has been recorded to grow much bigger. It usually resides in areas above deep ocean, and it attacks almost everything it sees.
Is that good enough?

Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

Species:

OK, what now?

Planet Name: Gamma Draconis
Planet Terain: Alkaline plains with large, open forests. Atmospher consists of neon, methane and hydrogen.
No water, only water like substances.
Species:
K'Thahali'vak- 8 ft tall avian/reptilian sentients. Carnivorous.
Z'Hari- Large, lighter than air drifters. Apex predator of airial food chain.
K'Nolo'vax- large, flightless birds. Omnivorous. Native to the alkali plains.
Miscellaneous air and land omnivores- easily comparible to Earth's similar ecological niches.
S'tr'ifa- 2 ft long birds with razor sharp blades on their wings.
Fen'tris: Large psuedo-wolves. Native to alkali plains. Hunt in packs.
G'nari'ha- Deer analogues. Thick skull rather than horns.
Z'fax: Large hive-mind insectoids.
Government: Anarcho-communism, with an emphasis on honoring several all important laws.
Technology Era: Age of Exotic matter.

You do that. What now?

Planet Terain: Earth-sized planet, dominated by seawater. Has some archipelagos.
Species:
Kangu- Large, eel-like creatures with scales the size of dinner plates. They dine on schools of Monodie and Monodo.
Monodie- An odd fish shaped like a coin. Travels in small to medium schools. Has several small dark yellow strips on a light blue body.
Monodo- Small, bullet shaped fish with bright yellow stripes across its dark blue body. Travels in medium to large groups.
Humans- Only slightly similar to us. Very short, often quite skinny or lean, not as strong or has good a stamina, except for the Haunti tribes of the Haunti archipelago.
Government: None, except for a few larger bands of humans with chiefs and officers.
Technology Era: 1960's weaponry and some 1960's tech, with 1800's steam and sail powers vessels.

Species:

They do as told and the alien species comes and starts killing. What do you do?

whimsyboy
whimsyboy
938 posts
Nomad

Species:

I tell the alliance they can come out now and finish their defenses. Then I tell the pirates that an alien species did that and that I killed them right after they dropped the sea monsters lol...

BladeBreaker
BladeBreaker
702 posts
Nomad

Species:

I dunno, I just caused the death of about 5 billion people, I think it's time for a depressed suicide.

Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

Species:

What?

Flag

Planet Name: Gamma Draconis
Planet Terain: Alkaline plains with large, open forests. Atmospher consists of neon, methane and hydrogen.
No water, only water like substances.
Species:
K'Thahali'vak- 8 ft tall avian/reptilian sentients. Carnivorous.
Z'Hari- Large, lighter than air drifters. Apex predator of airial food chain.
K'Nolo'vax- large, flightless birds. Omnivorous. Native to the alkali plains.
Miscellaneous air and land omnivores- easily comparible to Earth's similar ecological niches.
S'tr'ifa- 2 ft long birds with razor sharp blades on their wings.
Fen'tris: Large psuedo-wolves. Native to alkali plains. Hunt in packs.
G'nari'ha- Deer analogues. Thick skull rather than horns.
Z'fax: Large hive-mind insectoids.
Government: Anarcho-communism, with an emphasis on honoring several all important laws.
Technology Era: Age of Exotic matter.

Yes, but who is nexus?

Species:

That will result in instant loss. Do you go through with it?

BladeBreaker
BladeBreaker
702 posts
Nomad

Species:

Instant loss? Whaddaya mean by that? Anyway, I gather up all of my important technology, while 1000 of the people join together for a mass suicide. I then use a spaceship to transport the remaining residents of my planet to the closest planet, which I will name Khronik Mk.2 (for no particular reason)

Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

Species:

The people rebel and hate you. They do not do anything you say. What do you do?

BladeBreaker
BladeBreaker
702 posts
Nomad

I take those close to me on the ship, and set Khronik to explode.

HISTORY:
I created Khronik long, long ago, and got those loyal to me to populate it. The liquid was unexpected, but I realised it for what it was: a bacterium. The Lithoniks and the claws were enlarged because the bacteria targets and enlarges an adrenaline hormone. Because the hormone couldn't be found in the Lithonik's and the claws, the items themselves were enlarged. I knew this, and killed everyone who came in contact with it, because after 24 hours, the adrenaline causes the victim to go berzerk. It was a necessary evil. I will now, on the spaceship with my family and friends (who know the whole situation), detonate Khronik, and move to the safeworld that I made Khronik close to. I'll post it's info soon.

Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

You have no one close to you. You killed them all.

BladeBreaker
BladeBreaker
702 posts
Nomad

Why would I have killed them? I made sure to keep them safe. After all, I orchestrated the mass killing, so no one would have made that mistake. 'Sides, they were with me the whole time for protection.

AngryDinosaur
AngryDinosaur
22 posts
Nomad

Planet Name: Alpha Morus
Planet Terain: Icy-cold waters in the north, with hot deserts in the south.
Species:
Likus (pl. Lika)- Angry squid-like being which feed on algae in the northern seas.
Pobellu (pl. Pobelli) - Cute, fluffy rhino-shaped creaures, living solely on the remains of dead plants near the northern seas
Human (pl. Humans) - These humans have adapted to living in extreme harshness, with southern and northern humans rarely congregating.
Government: Equal Share of National decisions, me 50%, people 50%
Technology Era: Future Tech

As Lika are any incredibly good source of calcium, protein and iron, I will make my people eat most of the Lika, and put up a space offer to sell them to any other planets.

whimsyboy
whimsyboy
938 posts
Nomad

Species:

I meant that I tell the pirates it wasn't my fault, and since I am the master of species and whatnot on this planet, I succeed in doing so. I then tell the Federation alliance that they can come out and finish their defences, and they will have enough time to finish before the pirates start attacking.

Showing 46-60 of 60