ForumsForum GamesTwisted Magic RPG

111 39785
superpickle
superpickle
689 posts
Peasant

This is an RPG set in a medieval village. You start off as nobodys, hoping to make a name for yourselves. Your chance comes when messages of war sweep through the village, and that an ancient magic has been set loose that could destroy the entire world. Some has already leaked out and created dark, twisted creatures of the night. Depending on how you follow the story, you can side up with the ancient magic or against it in a battle of good vs. evil.

Here are the character sheets:

Name: Choose a name
Sex: Male or female
Class: Choose from list below
Primary Weapon: Depends on class
Secondary Weapon: None at start
Spells: None at start, unless you're a mage
Inventory: Nothing to start
HP: Depends on class
EXP: 0/100

Classes:
Warrior: Strong melee attack, weak magic attack, weak ranged attack, strong defence, slow speed. Starting weapon: Rusty battle axe. Starting HP: 20
Ranger: Medium melee attack, weak magic attack, strong ranged attack, medium defence, average speed. Starting weapon: Flimsy shortbow. Starting HP: 15
Rogue: Medium melee attack, weak magic attack, medium ranged attack, medium defence, very fast speed. Starting weapon: Rusty dagger. Starting HP: 15
Mage: Weak melee attack, very strong magic attack, medium ranged attack, weak defence, average speed. Starting weapon: Flimsy staff. Starting HP: 10. Starting spell: Fireball

I won't be accepting a huge amount of people so get in quick!

• 111 Replies
superpickle
superpickle
689 posts
Peasant

Storm
Sorry, didn't notice you'd ninja'd me :P
Your target continues to walk through the market with his friend. The two step aside into an alleyway to converse in private.

Shayua Haise
You aim for the running creature's foot. Your shot goes slightly amiss and you hit the creature through the ankle. However, this causes him to fall down onto the ground. The other creature is still ambling slowly towards you.

TrayDogenzaka
TrayDogenzaka
386 posts
Nomad

Name: Shayua Haise
Sex: Male
Class: Ranger
Primary Weapon: Flimsy shortbow
Secondary Weapon: None
Spells: None
Inventory:
HP:
MP:
EXP: 0/100
LVL:1

I take the chance to run back a good distance, then attempt to shoot two arrows at the creatures. One at the one walking, and another at the downed one.

superpickle
superpickle
689 posts
Peasant

Shayua Haise
Your first arrow hits the downed one in the head, killing it instantly (+ 7 EXP). Your other arrow thuds into the shoulder of the walking one. It stops walking, and casts a spell of shadow on you (- 6 HP). You also feel drowsy.

TrayDogenzaka
TrayDogenzaka
386 posts
Nomad

Inventory:
HP: 9/15
EXP: 7/100

I just noticed that I forgot to set up my MP and HP. XD Fixed.

I try my best to aim at the creatures face, or at least it's chest, and fire. (Hopefully I don't nod off while aiming >-&lt

superpickle
superpickle
689 posts
Peasant

Shayua Haise
You nod off while aiming.
Luckily as the creature is about to kill you it dies of AIDS (+ 8 EXP).
You wake up in the camp infirmary (full health), and are asked to report to your commanding officer.
1) Go to him immeadiately
2) Explore the camp first
3) Make your own option

TrayDogenzaka
TrayDogenzaka
386 posts
Nomad

Inventory:
HP: 15/15
EXP: 15/100

Hax, nodding off while aiming man >=(

1) Go to him immediately.

superpickle
superpickle
689 posts
Peasant

Shayua Haise
LOL be grateful he died of AIDS when he did.
Your commander congratulates you on how well you dealt with the monsters, and awards you with a rusty shiv (secondary weapon). He also tells you that he's going to send you out as a member of a scouting party, to go ahead of the main force. You are to go immeadiately.

TrayDogenzaka
TrayDogenzaka
386 posts
Nomad

Secondary Weapon: Rusty shiv
Inventory:

Fien. I go out immediately.

superpickle
superpickle
689 posts
Peasant

Shayua Haise
You are partnered with a guard called Keith. He is a warrior. (Add an allies slot and put warrior Keith).
You and Keith ride ahead of the main group. All is quiet for a couple of days, when suddenly you come across a small herd of centaurs. The centaurs are at war with the humans, and attack upon sight. You are in the middle of a plain, with nowhere to hide. If one of the centaurs looks your way, you will be spotted.
What do you do???

TrayDogenzaka
TrayDogenzaka
386 posts
Nomad

Inventory:
Allies: Keith(Warrior)

I aim my bow at the group, but hold my fire while I try to count the group. I also tell Keith to sdfu and stay put.

superpickle
superpickle
689 posts
Peasant

Shayua Haise
You count a total of 5 centaurs. Keith asks you loudly why he shouls SDFU

TrayDogenzaka
TrayDogenzaka
386 posts
Nomad

Inventory:
Allies: Keith(warrior)

Screw you >=(

I shush Keith, assuming the Centaurs didn't hear him, and tell him to move as close as he can, as quietly as he can. Then, I aim my bow at the closest to us, and when it, or another one turns, I fire and shout at Keith to attack.

superpickle
superpickle
689 posts
Peasant

Shayua Haise
Why screw me??
Unfortunately for you the centaurs heard Keith's ungainly cries. However, they are unprepared, and you have the advantage. You fire at the nearest centaur, hitting it in the eye and killing it instantly (+ 5 EXP). Keith manages to kill another one with his battleaxe before it could draw a weapon. The last three however quickly prepare themselves. Two draw bows and one draws a greatsword.
What do you do??

TrayDogenzaka
TrayDogenzaka
386 posts
Nomad

Inventory:
Allies: Keith(warrior)
EXP: 20/100

I call to Keith to do his thang while I get another arrow ready, and try to draw the two archers away from him by shooting my arrow at one.

superpickle
superpickle
689 posts
Peasant

Shayua Haise
Slightly confused, Keith begins to dance seductively.
You miss the archers but their attention is now on you... Although the archer furthest away seems to be unable to take his perverted eyes off Keith...

Showing 61-75 of 111