ForumsWEPRVeggitarianism, animal crulty.

5 3248
Navnlose
Navnlose
109 posts
Nomad

I noticed the last one got locked... anyway i am also a vegitarian, and for good reasoning too, all you saying there is no point being veggie are wrong, there IS a point, on average vegitarians and vegans live on average 6-10yrs longer and have a much less chance of getting some cancers. and i also am againtss animal crultey, let me explain one thing, The PIGS, when sent to slaughter there necks are slit to "kill" them, although Meny are still ALIVE when there droped into scalding water and boiled alive!, and what about the chickens who have the same treatment, alive whilst boiling to loosen there feathers, and the short lives they had before that, and the Ducks out of water, Aquatic animals that never see water in there short lives, just to drink. Now off the subject of the farming industry, what about the Fur trade?, Seals being beaten alive for there fur, dogs skinned alive, and much more. What about Animal Testing, rats Injected with human diseases, cats heads cut open and equiptment straped to there brains, rabbits having toxics dropped into there eyes, Monkeys, chimps and apes straped up and forced to breathe in gases to see if there alright for humans, acids, shampoos, arasols, sprays, ect sprayed onto animal skins, droped into there eyes, injected into there blood, and they feel pain, there want to live, just like us! SO yes there is much point being vegitarian or vegan and fighting to stop animal creulty.

www.Viva.co.uk
Www.Peta.org.uk
Www.Peta.org

• 5 Replies
Sting
Sting
266 posts
Peasant

Oh, they live longer do they? Whether that fact is true or not, they are in no way in as good of shape as someone who just eats vegetables. As a Christian, I believe God put all of those animals (deer, cow, chicken, etc) to be eaten by man.

Now, obviously animals are abused every day, but if I do not order that Big Mac meal, someone else is just going to order it. Unless you are part of some sort of worldwide thing, you are not going to make a difference.

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

This thread already exists, go bring your domestic terrorism to the Animal Slaughter thread.

Navnlose
Navnlose
109 posts
Nomad

Good, i'm just so angry hearing, "its just meat", "they dont feel pain", "theres no point being veggi", ect,ect

Calm
Calm
909 posts
Herald

Sorry, but there are already existing threads about this issue.
Check thisthread.

Showing 1-4 of 5