The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsForum GamesThe game tourney #6 Art special (Rules p.105)

1237 220878
loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

yea i know, a lot of people tried this before, but i really wanna make one:

alright! SO this is kinda of a contest where people can show they skillz in flash games (on AG of course) by competing in different games and competitions.

So this is how it's going to work:

Tourney times and other general rules

There will be a one tournament and the time of a tourney can depend of the tourney itself. Only 20 people can join in one tourney, if u mist your chance you will have to wait for next time. No spaming, flaming or trolling. Subscription for one tourney will be on for 3 days, after u cant subscribe anymore.

Game rules

So once the tourney has started u will face randomly one other participant on a 1 vs 1 play. I will post the vs board for all the tournaments. There will be "rounds", in every round there will be different games and objectif. Once u have a objectif, u and your opponent will have 2 days to get a screenshot of the objectif in a game. If they don't post after exacly 48 hours they are declared forfeited and lose.
The winner might win a merit, i still need a permission of Carlie.

Rules

-No hack
-Must have screenshot
-No screenshot modification

If any of these rules are broken, the person will be banned or permanent banned from this tourney and won't be able to join again.

Feel free to post any questions/comments

• 1,237 Replies
loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

300 rom every tweelve um...

what?
SOYMASTER
SOYMASTER
1,098 posts
Nomad

you want us to get 300 points in all of the modes?

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

you want us to get 300 points in all of the modes?

no. 300 meters (or points) in one mod
SOYMASTER
SOYMASTER
1,098 posts
Nomad

so does this do. i had to mark the personal sidebar stuff out if thats ok.
http://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab297/SOYMASTER/Untitled.jpg

JoshDragon
JoshDragon
669 posts
Nomad

@loloy: Ok, I just want to make sure. You're not requiring us to submit a video in the finals right?

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

TD's and physics just mean that you should include Tower Defense games and physics-related games into the mix, instead of action, because that's pretty much what I've seen the majority of over the course of this game tourney. It just needs to be more broad, to cover all the areas that players can do.

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

yes i am. But u can find a tutorial on my profile on how to make video.

And and i remember: U have to include your AG profile bar

SOYMASTER
SOYMASTER
1,098 posts
Nomad

wait i need my profile bar too?

JoshDragon
JoshDragon
669 posts
Nomad

yes i am. But u can find a tutorial on my profile on how to make video.

Yeah, I don't know if I want to bother with all of that right now. Looks, like it's a tad involved.

If you will agree to host the finals without the video, then I'll play, otherwise count me out.
loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

If you will agree to host the finals without the video, then I'll play, otherwise count me out.

aw, sadly, its impossible, cause video is the most Legit thing. I'm sorry
SOYMASTER
SOYMASTER
1,098 posts
Nomad

ur lazy

SOYMASTER
SOYMASTER
1,098 posts
Nomad

that was to josh

JoshDragon
JoshDragon
669 posts
Nomad

ur lazy

In this case, I am. The only way I'd bother with that is if I knew for sure I would get a tough match against someone.

Besides, I would have to give away too many tricks if I posted a video and I'm not willing to do that.
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

Had myself in a bit of a bind, but I made it! *whew*

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/1129/brickyard.png

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

In this case, I am. The only way I'd bother with that is if I knew for sure I would get a tough match against someone.

Besides, I would have to give away too many tricks if I posted a video and I'm not willing to do that.

Sorry, but that sounds like a really pompous attitude. Dude, this is a flash gaming website filled with teens who just want to play games. Who are you trying to impress here? There's no "reputation" or "importance" of a flash game tournament; this is a non-profitable tournament hosted by people who just want to have fun!
Showing 841-855 of 1237